DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 5 Thread

SirFozzie

I'm back from Bermuda where I was waited on hand and foot, went to some of the most beautiful beaches on earth, and had some of the most delicious meals of my life. 

Now I'm back in New York. It's rainy, foggy, and damp...  And the Dolphins lost.

Posted Image

Football, and all of you, can die.

• Like 3

Apparently the Titans have contacted JaMarcus Russell

Don't you tease me with this.

The Tennessee Titans have reached out to former No. 1 overall draft pick JaMarcus Russell to gauge the quarterback's interest in returning to the NFL, a source told ESPN.

The Titans contacted Russell in the wake of losing starting quarterback Jake Locker, who is expected to miss at least four weeks after suffering injuries to his hip and knee last Sunday against the New York Jets.

The Titans were told that Russell is interested in joining the team but is unable to do so because of a knee injury, which he suffered this summer and is still rehabbing. It is the same injury that has prevented Russell from following through on other calls he has received from teams.

Apparently the Titans have contacted JaMarcus Russell

Don't you tease me with this.

The Tennessee Titans have reached out to former No. 1 overall draft pick JaMarcus Russell to gauge the quarterback's interest in returning to the NFL, a source told ESPN.

The Titans contacted Russell in the wake of losing starting quarterback Jake Locker, who is expected to miss at least four weeks after suffering injuries to his hip and knee last Sunday against the New York Jets.

The Titans were told that Russell is interested in joining the team but is unable to do so because of a knee injury, which he suffered this summer and is still rehabbing. It is the same injury that has prevented Russell from following through on other calls he has received from teams.

Son of a bitch, a knee injury. That means he's back to 439 pounds now, doesn't it?