DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 5 Thread

SirFozzie

Awww, poor Brady. I am not one of those guys usually but that roughing the passer call was weak and if I was a conspiracy theorist it was partly due to him being tom Brady. Nevertheless it was a great interception by that Bengal.

That should have been called on anyone.  You can't go batting the QB in the facemask these days.

Big time road win for the Saints. All 3 facets of the game showed up. Vaccaro got burnt badly by Jeffrey which led to the late TD but otherwise the D was mostly solid (though they're kinda weak against the run...it took forever for the Bears to figure this out for some reason)

Even the offensive line held up reasonably well. Would've been a very different story with Melton in there though. Pats-Saints next week is going to be verrrrry interesting.

Titans down by 9 (i.e. more than one score) with only 2 seconds left, but deep in the red zone, line up for a field goal that would make the final 26-20 [they missed though].

Surprised they went that route instead of the TD attempt given the Unwinnable scenario.

...the betting line was 6.5 wasn't it.