DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 5 Thread

SirFozzie

Well I guess since they beat the shit out of them so bad - the Panthers felt bad and are trading Jon Beason to the GiantsPer Jay Glazer

Beason passed his physical (somehow) and is now a Giant

Well I guess since they beat the shit out of them so bad - the Panthers felt bad and are trading Jon Beason to the Giants

Per Jay Glazer

Beason passed his physical (somehow) and is now a Giant

Typical North Carolina coast bias. Also, they've finally gotten Rippa some much needed help.

Posted Image

http://video.adultswim.com/carl/carls-lock-giants-vs-eagles-2013.html

Marc Vandermeer @TexansVoice 6m

Texans have traded QB Matt Schaub to Cleveland Browns for WR Josh Gordon and a 3rd round pick in 2014 NFL Draft.

Well... how about that.

nick wright @getnickwright 2m

From what I understand, my pal @TexansVoice Twitter has been hacked, the #Texans have NOT traded Matt Schaub per @McClain_on_NFL

Haha. Social media.

That would be one weird ass trade.

I mean, NFL trades that involve players are kinda weird, that in-season trade of Richardson was pretty damn weird, but that would have just been insane.

I was rooting for you in a "brothers in misery" kind of way, but if that's true, fuck you Brownies.

I'm sure I'm blinded by my Bills fandom, but Hoyer's injury didn't look particularly dirty, but EJ's looked like he was going for his Knee. . . fuck cleveland. . .

Creepy Statistician Starts Softwetfootballfacts.com

UPDATE:

The U.S. Department of Justice has reportedly shut down softwetfootballfacts.com just hours after its launch, taking McIntosh into custody and confiscating dozens of soaking wet photographs of Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/creepy-statistician-starts-softwetfootballfactscom,34096/ :o

They'll just hire Singletary. When you get past Megatron and Burleson, the Lions basically have nothing to throw to in terms of WR it looks like. I guess Pettigrew and Bush will get targeted 30 times.