DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 5 Thread

SirFozzie

I assume that's the new Browns ownership?

Anyway, yeah, he took the wrong medicine (Ritalin instead of Aderol) for his ADHD, self-reported, voluntarily entered the drug treatment program, and has past 40 some tests...

Anyway, yeah, he took the wrong medicine (Ritalin instead of Aderol) for his ADHD, self-reported, voluntarily entered the drug treatment program, and has past 40 some tests...

Quick! Leak the story and ruin his future!

Jeff Tuel vs. Brandon Weeden might top Henry Burris vs. Rob Johnson in the more absurd primetime quarterback battles.  Might.

I remember one year on thanksgiving we got Drew Henson vs. Craig Krenzel.   

That's not much worse than the other guys in it. Old man Vinny and Jonathan Quinn, who I have all but forgot even existed.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200411250dal.htm

Edit: Holy shit. Look at the four QB's that started games for the Bears in 2004. Krenzel, Quinn, Hutchinson and Grossman.

Quick! Leak the story and ruin his future!

Dont worry his play has ruined his future for him

I was disappointed, but not surprised by last night since I knew they were screwed the moment Tuel Time started, but the NFL Network guys trying to put that over as a huge statement win for Cleveland is infuriating.

I was disappointed, but not surprised by last night since I knew they were screwed the moment Tuel Time started, but the NFL Network guys trying to put that over as a huge statement win for Cleveland is infuriating.

They had the Browns cock in their mouth the whole night; I'd like to think the game might have been a bit different if EJ hadn't gotten hurt, but sour grapes and all that. . . Speaking of which, FUCK JEFF TUEL.. . On a slightly related note, this team will give me a heart attack if games like this keep up.

They had the Browns cock in their mouth the whole night; I'd like to think the game might have been a bit different if EJ hadn't gotten hurt, but sour grapes and all that. . . Speaking of which, FUCK JEFF TUEL.. . On a slightly related note, this team will give me a heart attack if games like this keep up.

As a man and a Browns fan, I have no problem with our collective cocks in their mouths(would be nice if they were women...I'm going to go ahead and stop talking about this).  The teams were basically even offensively and defensively, but the Browns special teams won the game for them.  I don't thing EJ would have been that much of a difference, the whole receiving core was also injured.

As a man and a Browns fan, I have no problem with our collective cocks in their mouths(would be nice if they were women...I'm going to go ahead and stop talking about this).  The teams were basically even offensively and defensively, but the Browns special teams won the game for them.  I don't thing EJ would have been that much of a difference, the whole receiving core was also injured.

The Bills were missing, by the time the Browns took control at the end, their: starting QB, top 2 WRs, and half of their already-shitty secondary. The Browns pulled off a win against a Bills team that is as perpetually banged-up as DDP's ribs in the late-90's, at home, on a short week. The NFL Network guys acting like they just won at say, Denver was a bit much.

I do wonder what their reaction would have been had the Bills won, since they loved the Browns so much that talking about the Bills seemed like an inconvenience for them. It probably would have been all "they won because Hoyer went down".

Patriots have signed Austin Collie to a contract.

I wish the kid would retire.

To compliment the man made of glass, we've signed the guy who is one stiff hit away from being turned into a cabbage.  Genuinely concerned for the guy.

Also, STOP!  Hoyer... down :(

Of course these guys were all over the Browns nuts.  Jim Fucking Brown was in the house.  He would have come down and beat the shit out of all of them if they said a bad word about the Browns.  He almost scared the lisp right out of Mike Mayock.  

A couple of weeks ago when we were talking about football players we would never fuck with, did Jim Brown's name come up?  He is #1 until the day he dies in my book.  Am I the only one who heard the LeBatard show where he was complimenting Jim Brown on the phone and Jim Brown hung up the phone on him.  They called him back and Jim Brown basically said, "either get to the point or leave me alone."  He told a man who was complimenting him to stop wasting his time. 

• Like 1