DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Becky's Broken Face - 11/13/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Charlotte and Becky beat the shit out of each other at Evolution and probably have a newfound respect for one another and even so whether they are on the same page or not,  they grew up in this business and at one point were best friends.  Ronda is a common enemy.  It's not far fetched for Becky to say "okay,  I know you better than anyone,  I know you want this and I know you can do it,  go get her." 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Charlotte and Becky beat the shit out of each other at Evolution and probably have a newfound respect for one another and even so whether they are on the same page or not,  they grew up in this business and at one point were best friends.  Ronda is a common enemy.  It's not far fetched for Becky to say "okay,  I know you better than anyone,  I know you want this and I know you can do it,  go get her." 

I think she should say exactly that last part to Charlotte before the match.

On 11/14/2018 at 9:01 AM, Matt D said:

Basically the one way they can screw this up with Bulletproof Becky.

Reveal hidden contents

9294295a1021c94df432819582ed6fcf_600_450

Isn't the person pictured with The Man a big fan of hers? I remember prior to one of the Takeovers, she claimed that Becky was her favorite and she was a fan of hers. Made a point that she's a fan of all Irish wrestlers.

9 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Agreed.

Although I would love her to give a big "I know how tough you are" style speech only to punctuate it with; "Dont you dare let me down."

Then when Charlotte loses it plays into this growing self doubt that she has AND it motivates Becky to kick her ass again at TLC.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

Agreed.

Although I would love her to give a big "I know how tough you are" style speech only to punctuate it with; "Dont you dare let me down."

Then when Charlotte loses it plays into this growing self doubt that she has AND it motivates Becky to kick her ass again at TLC.

I like the idea, (and its not hard to have Charlotte selling the disappointment of losing but even more the disappointment of letting Becky down), but would Becky wait until TLC, though? They'd probably book it so she starts insulting and beating her up again sooner.

18 minutes ago, RIShane said:

I like the idea, (and its not hard to have Charlotte selling the disappointment of losing but even more the disappointment of letting Becky down), but would Becky wait until TLC, though? They'd probably book it so she starts insulting and beating her up again sooner.

Oh I'm sure she would go after her immediately.

Then we get the "Im gonna bury Charlotte Flair once & for all // Can Charlotte find a way to redeem herself?" finale TLC match. Hell, Charlotte could even win that (Becky doesn't have to eat a fall), then Becky wins the Rumble and calls out Rousey. SDL can build to Charlotte vs Asuka 2.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

Oh I'm sure she would go after her immediately.

Then we get the "Im gonna bury Charlotte Flair once & for all // Can Charlotte find a way to redeem herself?" finale TLC match. Hell, Charlotte could even win that (Becky doesn't have to eat a fall), then Becky wins the Rumble and calls out Rousey. SDL can build to Charlotte vs Asuka 2.

But then the internet will explode with people complaining that Becky lost a match to 'female Roman' (even though Becky's been booked much stronger than her since Mania). :P

Seriously though, Becky getting angry and reverting back to form ties beautifully into Charlotte's side of the whole feud. She wasn't happy to win the title at Summerslam, she was upset she lost her best friend. While Becky has been completely focused on destroying and humiliating her, Charlotte's been regretful and tried to be supportive and had it all rejected, nicely shown by the moment after Becky won the title at HIAC where Charlotte tried to raise her hand and got shunned, followed by that great 'call me queen' SDL segment. 

• Like 2

You guys are acting like it isn’t as clear as day that this is direction that Charlotte/Becky/Ronda  is headed. Finally, fantasy booking around here is on point. Of course Charlotte isn’t beating Ronda. Of course Becky isn’t going to blame herself for getting injured in a fight days before the biggest match of her life or for choosing someone suffering from a crisis of confidence to take her place . Of course she is going to take it out on Charlotte.  Of course it is going to lead to Charlotte’s redemption and send Becky to RAW to face off with Ronda. Even the WWE can’t fuck this up.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Execproducer said:

You guys are acting like it isn’t as clear as day that this is direction that Charlotte/Becky/Ronda  is headed. Finally, fantasy booking around here is on point. Of course Charlotte isn’t beating Ronda. Of course Becky isn’t going to blame herself for getting injured in a fight days before the biggest match of her life or for choosing someone suffering from a crisis of confidence to take her place . Of course she is going to take it out on Charlotte.  Of course it is going to lead to Charlotte’s redemption and send Becky to RAW to face off with Ronda. Even the WWE can’t fuck this up.

Of course they can. They have messed up surer things than this.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, Execproducer said:

The WWE could fuck up falling out of a boat and hitting water, of course they could fuck this up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1