DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2018 - WEEK ELEVEN

RIPPA

The Current 2019 Draft Order Top 10 (well 11)

(Each team's SOS is listed which is first tiebreaker)

• 1) Oakland Raiders (1-9) - .553
  • 2) San Francisco (2-8) - .503
  • 3) New York Giants (2-7) - .517
  • 4) Arizona Cardinals (2-7) - .530
  • 5) New York Jets (3-7) - .487
  • 6) Buffalo Bills (3-7) - .520
  • 7) Detroit Lions (3-6) - .513
  • 8 ) Denver Broncos (3-6) - .527
  • 9) Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) - .534
  • 10) Tampa Bay Bucanners (3-6) - .541
  • 11) Cleveland Browns (3-6-1) - .555

Week 11 Scheduling Notes for the Tankathon

Oakland plays at Arizona

Bills, Niners, Jets and Browns are all on bye

it would seem pretty easy to just revert it to a proper home game for the Rams if the NFL really feared for player safety (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) - there's no game scheduled in the Colosseum until USC/Notre Dame on Thanksgiving weekend. 

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Hue Jackson's position with the Bengals will be "special assistant to the head coach"

Whatever the fuck that means

Mike Singletary had a similar job title with the Vikings a few years ago when Leslie Frazier was still there.

I think we all just assumed he was an angrier Dwight Schrute.

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2018 at 5:47 PM, RIPPA said:

Le'Veon Bell did not report to the Steelers today by 4 pm so he will officially miss the entire season

I don't know about any of the rest of us but I don't know that I could give up $14,000,000 for one year of work.  Must be nice.

Having just lost the lead after a Seattle TD, and being deep in their own territory. Why would GB run a pass play on a 3rd and 2? Aside from the fumble in the NE game, Jones has been a solid rusher. Instead, Rodgers tried a deep pass, didn't connect and had to punt it back. Seattle got a couple of firsts, let the two minute warning come and go, and got to kneel to finish it.

We should have gone for it on 4th & 2 both our two big Defensive Tackles went out in the game and I would rather Rodgers have the game in his hands then our mash unit on Defensive with injuries all over the place. 

ALSO FUCK THE REFS! Every fucking time in Seattle. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:22 PM, Justin877 said:

I don't know about any of the rest of us but I don't know that I could give up $14,000,000 for one year of work.  Must be nice.

I know.  On one hand you can admire standing up for a more secure contract in a job and league with little to no security on the other hand this money is gone and is never coming back and at running back you only have so many years to make your bank until you are replaced by a cheaper model

11 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

We should have gone for it on 4th & 2 both our two big Defensive Tackles went out in the game and I would rather Rodgers have the game in his hands then our mash unit on Defensive with injuries all over the place. 

ALSO FUCK THE REFS! Every fucking time in Seattle. 

People are roasting McCarthy for punting it, but I can see why. If they go for it and miss, then they're turning it over with Seattle already in scoring range. There was no reason for them to not convert on third. Jones has been good all season, and was doing well in that game. I'm wondering if McCarthy called for the handoff, and Rodgers overruled him because he wanted to be the hero again.

Joe Flacco is listed as Doubtful for this weekend.  Baltimore is going to go with "Splitting snaps" between Lamar Jackson and Robert Griffin III. 

They haven't said which of them is starting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Joe Flacco is listed as Doubtful for this weekend.  Baltimore is going to go with "Splitting snaps" between Lamar Jackson and Robert Griffin III. 

They haven't said which of them is starting. 

And they will end up putting up 45 points on us because fuck me.

Okay either Twitter and ESPN has been hacked, we have a new version of April Fools Day,  or we have the strangest Browns story in years:

The Browns are now denying the story so that means that they probably did think of this and JUST realized how amazingly stupid that idea was