DVDVR Message Board

RAW is 3 hours.. 11/12/18

Niners Fan in CT

What's hilarious is Nia's big knock is she looks like she works a really soft style and doesn't come across as a killer despite her size. And then she fucking knocks Becky's head off with a shoot punch. 

Injuries happen and all but man, I mean...she punched her right in the fucking face. 

• Like 6

I figured Charlotte was going to win the Rumble to set up a match with Rhonda and was hoping they'd put Becky in a Wrestlemania program with Asuka. Now they've got the perfect chance to slow burn a Becky/Rhonda match at Mania. Becky wins the Rumble, goes after Rhonda, and blow the roof off the place. You can even have the Horsewomen beat Becky down afterwards and her gilted NXT friends decide they still care about her and make the save.

2 hours ago, nofuture said:

Damn, Becky got mauled.

Nia's going to get punished for this. I see her being eliminated fairly quickly at Survivor Series, and I don't see her team with Tamina lasting long. She might want to get used to losing clean to Bayley again.

• Sad 1

Watching the fancam clip and it looks like Becky was laying her punches in and Nia retaliated. But Nia's punches have two speeds, crappy/safe and great/dangerous. 

The thing I found amusing was the youtube clip turned the video black and white. Because WWE cares about their image a week after doing a sold show for a murderous dictatorship. 

12 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nia's going to get punished for this.

Becky's stock is off the charts now, thanks to the blood on her face. 

I'd give Nia a stern scolding about safety and then I'd give her a fucking bonus in her next paycheck.

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

Becky's stock is off the charts now, thanks to the blood on her face. 

I'd give Nia a stern scolding about safety and then I'd give her a fucking bonus in her next paycheck.

I'd do an injury angle and send her back to the performance center with the wrestlers not ready for nxt tv.

She's a sloppy, wreckless worker and the only reason she's on tv is so WWE can push that they're anti-bullying and anti-fat shaming.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

She's a sloppy, wreckless worker and the only reason she's on tv is so WWE can push that they're anti-bullying and anti-fat shaming.

I don't think that's remotely true. WWE's always had use for stars who look like super heavyweights next to their competition. The women's division tends to lack that sort of figure, so their priorities mean she gets to skip the line sometimes. And then there's who her cousin is. 

I don't see 100% PR agenda. There's a lot of normal wrestling stuff here too.

What they really need to do is call up Rhea Ripley and pretend she's half a foot taller than she really is. 

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I think some of you need to remember that not all social media posts are shoots

It sounds awfully shooty. Dismissing it with "we don't deliver mail, things happen" doesn't sound like someone playing a heel character.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Natural said:
Oh, Nia...
22 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I doubt Nia is competent enough to deliver mail. She really is proving herself to be a Ryback-level dumb meathead.

22 hours ago, Craig H said:

Wow. There's a difference between "things happen" and what she did.

Every time Nia hurts someone I'm just going to be like, welp, things happen!

I see that the social media makes it easier for the carnies to work us marks.

I fell for that shit, too.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Delivering the mail isn't easy either. Ever read Post Office by Bukowski?

Now I wish there was a JTTS/midcard postal worker gimmick wrestler in 1990s WWF. Small package finisher. His weight is announced in ounces. When he gets mad, he "goes postal". He only travels first class. Etc. etc.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2