DVDVR Message Board

RAW is 3 hours.. 11/12/18

Niners Fan in CT

13 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Suspected concussion, possible broken nose, no official diagnosis yet. 

It could end up being a blessing in disguise and I would love to think that this is a work inspired by the Austin broken neck. They could still do a lot with it. 

It's Sapp, so whatever.

The smart booking for Ronda/Becky would be a 10 minute bomb throwing prime-Puerto Rico brawl with 3 ref bumps then someone finally tosses the match out.  Best thing to protect both.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Raziel said:

It's Sapp, so whatever.

The smart booking for Ronda/Becky would be a 10 minute bomb throwing prime-Puerto Rico brawl with 3 ref bumps then someone finally tosses the match out.  Best thing to protect both.

Hell yeah, that's all I want. I would even take that, but then it ending in a schmozz with heels interfering from both brands. 

And then of course Becky and Ronda fight them off, they go to shake hands, and then KICK WHAM BECKSPLODER.

Eh, no one else is reporting this, not Meltzer, or Irish Becky Stalker Meltzer, and if they aren't all over twitter with it, there might not be anything there.  Much as I shit on Meltzer's opinions, he's the go to for news, so until I see it from him, I'll go with nothing's wrong.

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Ok, now I'll buy it.

Might be a blessing in disguise, because they can go Stone Cold Becky because of it and they can't possibly fuck the booking up anymore.

• Like 1

If anything - it actually helps them for tonight since it means Becky can't get laid out in retaliation

Well I mean technically should could in a mystery attack but you know what I mean.

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

I figure it was Brock making a friendly crack with Paul rather than bordering on anything antisemitic. It was still quite bizarre though. WWE has removed it from their clip on youtube.

Remember the idea to have Heidenreich as a Nazi frozen in time being thawed out and managed by Paul Heyman? I feel like we still kind of ended up with that with Brock and Paul. I hope Heyman wouldn't have agreed to that idea. I mean, his mother was a Holocaust survivor.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Well I mean technically should could in a mystery attack but you know what I mean.

Actually they should totally go with that. Eventually reveal Shayna, Shaffir, & Duke attacked Becky as retaliation for hurting their girl.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Actually they should totally go with that. Eventually reveal Shayna, Shaffir, & Duke attacked Becky as retaliation for hurting their girl.

Which means it'll actually be Dakota Kai.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Eivion said:

You mean Shaffir & Duke laid out with The Man standing over them and the locker room holding Shayna back.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

You mean Shaffir & Duke laid out with The Man standing over them and the locker room holding Shayna back.

No, that is what happens when Becky makes her triumphant return. You also forgot the part about Becky taunting Shayna and letting her know she is next.

They could recreate Austin's first stunner on Vince tonight with Becky and Shane, where Vince is trying to explain that the WWF cares about his health and wants the best for him, and he just needs to be patient. Austin responds: "I appreciate the fact that you and the World Wrestling Federation care. And I also appreciate the fact that, hell, you can kiss my ass" and hits him with the stunner.

Of course, Shane is the BEST IN THE WORLD, so I don't anticipate him showing any ass. Maybe she can attack Paige instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Not looking forward to Lynch fans roasting Nia like she's Dean's Shield vest. 

It's been going on since this afternoon.  To be fair, this is the 2nd head injury she's been involved in in the last 2 weeks and people tend to get hurt around her.  Not saying she's bad enough to cut, but might need to get busted back down the card, for a bit.

• Like 2