- "Tegrity"

- Spin Doctors

- "Pussy sticks"

- Randy's fake country/New England accent

- Hemp Milk

- Towlie: "I didn't know chickens wore suspenders..."

- Every episode opening with a school shooting

• Like 2

https://news.avclub.com/so-does-south-park-actually-want-to-cancel-the-simpson-1829684012

https://tv.avclub.com/south-park-takes-a-legendary-character-down-in-an-episo-1829672775

Wow...

Are people being obtuse on purpose or are they really this ignorant?

It's absolutely hilarious watching the woke liberal crowd tripping over themselves when South Park doesn't align with with their views.

And no Hari Kondabolu, I don't think the show with City Wok owner Tuong Lu Kim for the past 16 years was siding with you.

• Like 1

I figured the fact that the show has been pushing the #cancelsouthpark hashtag all season would be a big clue... but I assume many of those reacting to it haven't bothered to watch much South Park this season and hence wouldn't know.  And to be fair... the ep was all over the place and rather weak, I wouldn't be comfortable making any judgement based on it outside of "I hope next week is better than that".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, username said:

I figured the fact that the show has been pushing the #cancelsouthpark hashtag all season would be a big clue... but I assume many of those reacting to it haven't bothered to watch much South Park this season and hence wouldn't know.  And to be fair... the ep was all over the place and rather weak, I wouldn't be comfortable making any judgement based on it outside of "I hope next week is better than that".

Reminds me of when they started using PC Principal and people started saying, "They aren't making fun of political correctness. They are making fun of the fake people who pretend to be politically correct."

The latest episode was fucking hilarious. I lone that they did the PC Babies joke as both an obvious joke and a Muppet Babies joke. 

This is the best South Park has been in over a decade. They finally figured out how to exploit the current hyper sensitive world for laughs. The show has something to rebel against for the first time in years. 

There is also a laid back atmosphere that makes it fun. The last few seasons have felt like a chore. Where they forced episodes waiting for a second wind. Simpsons has this problem every few years. But they always find something despite what your more hacky critics will tell you. 

The Amazon two parter was fucking hilarious. I loved that the finish was stoned Colorado saying "Fuck you "to Amazon. 

Its one of the local things they do. Denver was one of the cities bidding for one of those two new Amazon factories a few months ago. Anyone with any brains knew that it was both a bad idea and that they were using Colorado as bargaining chip and never had any intention of opening a giant plant here.

• Like 2