DVDVR Message Board

South Park: Still Goin' Strong

Petey

I didn't see a thread for this and knew we had one on the old board so I figured I'd make one. I just watched last Wednesday's premiere and it was fantastic. The Alec Baldwin stuff was random and great, the NSA dude was so blandly tremendous, Butters at the DMV and the Jehovah Witness people were just ace. Legit lol'd several times throughout the episode. I forgot the show was starting again until I saw it on my DVR, but I'm glad it's back.

Yeah the theme song really cracked me up. Episode was decent and was probably a victim of increased expectations since this was just the episode that would have aired in its regularly scheduled time last week had the power not gone out.

Such a great episode. It was like the opposite of the goth episode from last week, as in there were like 4 or 5 sub-plots and all of them ruled. "She queefed right in my face, guy."

Oh, and the transition from Tom Brady passing out on a mound of his own shit mid-play to Mackey passed out with the alarms going, sprinklers sprinkling, and lights flickering with Glenn Frey in the background is the best they've ever done.

• 2 weeks later...

That one built up quite a head of steam by the end when I realized we were getting a multi-parter. Kenny's mouse/rat/whatever at the end was hilarious, as was Butters' fascination with the use of weiners in "Game of Thrones."

Can't help but wonder how much funner it would be if I'd watched a second of "Game of Thrones," though.

That one built up quite a head of steam by the end when I realized we were getting a multi-parter. Kenny's mouse/rat/whatever at the end was hilarious, as was Butters' fascination with the use of weiners in "Game of Thrones."

Can't help but wonder how much funner it would be if I'd watched a second of "Game of Thrones," though.

http://youtu.be/OM9lpP51LPw