DVDVR Message Board

UFC Fight Night 139: Korean Zombie vs. Rodríguez (11/10/2018) - Denver, CO (Pepsi Center)

Elsalvajeloco

15 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Maycee Barber looks massive at Strawweight.  She smashed Hannah Cifers.

Well she got two chances to make weight with the 1 pound allowance. She probably is a flyweight sooner rather than later.

47 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Maycee Barber looks massive at Strawweight.  She smashed Hannah Cifers.

That was just brutal. This card is delivering big-time.

12 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Laughably bad fight and Raquel Pennington is not a good MMA fighter.

Germaine tried at least. GdR popped her head back five or six times at least. I'm not sure what in the hell Raquel Pennington was attempting to do. I just know fighting is not one of the answer choices.

Felder seems right about being mentally checked out (she was no great shakes anyway but hey bantamweight) and definitely right about the lack of good cornering advice between rounds. She was not in very good shape tonight. When you're not a great athlete and/or particularly good at any one thing, you have to do everything in your power to make it work. She is doing everything but that. 

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/9501/Germaine-de-Randamie-vs-Raquel-Pennington

Someone needs to have a talk with Kendrick Johnson and ask him what round could he conceivably give to Raquel Pennington. 

• Sad 1

OH MY GOD. That was a classic fight with a remarkable finish.

Felder marking out for every strike, living and dying with each of them, was so great. A fucking ducking uppercut back elbow that brained the Zombie. Legendary.

• Like 2