DVDVR Message Board

NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13 in Tokyo Dome 1/4/19

Raziel

G.O.D & Ishimori retain with the help of Chase Owens, so now Owens & Takahashi are back in the Bullet Club.

Owens taking some little shots at The Elite while they're leaving ringside. "I wasn't running around making little YouTube videos, I was making business moves".

2 minutes ago, ComingToAmerica said:

Jay White is the main gaijin project.

In many ways, ZSJ doesn't really *need* the push. Jay White isn't going to work floating around the midcard. Zack's schtick is over and you can have him anywhere on a card and he's an asset. His time will come.

I feel like Jay White is going to eventually leave the Bullet Club one way or another, he doesn't feel like an act that needs to be aligned with a stable or have his own group. The ZSJ thing is a built in story, whenever they want to go there. I do agree that Jay White is the main gaijin, though. But I don't necessarily agree that just because of that, it means that Sabre-gun can't/won't happen.

Relatively uneventful for the Dash. Set up some matches and angles, but no holy shit moment like Omega turning on AJ, Suzuki-Gun returning, or Kenny saving Kota/starting the Cody vs Kenny split/White turning down the BC.

I'm thinking right now NJPW has set up a plan A if Kenny stays and a plan B if he leaves.

Plan A is Omega wins NJC, White beats Tana, Omega is fed to White to legitimize him at MSG.

Plan B is Taichi beats Naito, Naito wins NJC, Naito wins NJC and has a match with White at MSG.

Either way I think White is beating Tana, but Taichi's fate depends on Omega.   I can't see them using a non main-event talent, or two Japanese wrestlers at MSG, and I can't see them going straight to a Tana/Omega, Tana/Okada, or Okada/White rematch either so soon.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Jay White kinda resembles Shia LaBeouf in that poster. Poor bastard.

He's making his dreams come true. He's doing it.