DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] NOVEMBER 2018 DISCUSSION

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, hammerva said:

Watching the opening of this and seeing Triple H with Matt Riddle in a suit, a ball cap, and no shoes is just a mind fuck.   I just this irrational feeling that Triple H wishes he was 10 years younger just to fuck with him in the ring like so many others

I don't get that feeling. I feel like HHH is enjoying being the "cool dad" that will buy his underage son and his HS buddies beer, and let them party at their house just as long as they're not drinking and driving. Hunter is definitely collecting keys at the door. 

• Like 2

Per PWI - Trevor Lee is expected to be announced in the next batch of signees (which is expected to be sometime in January)

He gave his notice to Impact and it wouldn't be that surprising based on his relationship with the Hardys and Jeremy Borash

• Like 1

If you want to see as much Trevor Lee as you can, look at the CWF Mid Atlantic Youtube page.  He's been their champion for (I think) 18 months?   He can work a slower style than you will see him do on Impact although his work in CWF can come off as long for the sake of going long.

• Like 2

Just checked the NXT calendar and tickets for the January 3 tapings at Full Sail are already sold out... I didn't even know there was a taping that day...

It's going to be a very busy schedule for the next couple of months with NXT for those in the Orlando area:

November 28 -- NXT Full Sail TV tapings
December 13 -- NXT Live in Orlando
January 3 -- NXT Full Sail TV tapings
January 12 -- NXT Live in Orlando
January 30 -- NXT Full Sail TV tapings
February 1 -- NXT Live in Orlando
February 20 -- NXT Full Sail TV tapings

Plus they are taping RAW on January 7 at the Amway Center and I'm going to try my best to snag the closest tickets I can to that.

It's crazy the amount of events I've been to in the past 3 years, but that's what happens when you grow up poor and wanting to attend all these events growing up, but not having the chance to!

Can't wait!

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Per PWI - Trevor Lee is expected to be announced in the next batch of signees (which is expected to be sometime in January)

He gave his notice to Impact and it wouldn't be that surprising based on his relationship with the Hardys and Jeremy Borash

PWI is also saying Shane Strickland is finishing up with MLW and will be starting in January too.

• Like 1