DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 GIFS THREAD.

1 hour ago, supremebve said:

If the world was a better place, both of those guys would have multiple championship reigns.  

Welcome to a better world. Chad Gable is a former NXT and SmackDown Tag Team Champion, and Rusev is a two-time U.S. Champion. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rick said:

I miss singles wrestler Cesaro. 

edit: new page uhh

giphy.gif

have a UFO 

I miss Claudio Castagnoli with hair, long sideburns, bedazzled suits, and "HEYYYYY".

At least on the Halloween edition of SD, he broke out the Alpamare waterslide. If WWE is ever serious about pushing him as face, using the UFO is the way to go. Seeing the Ricola bomb again would be nice. It was the Cesaro bomb in nxt when had a first and last name.

• Like 2

I think Claudio has a lot less hair than that to work with at this point. Judging by photos of when he let's it grow out a little. He looks like Jason Statham actually. Current, not young Statham.

48795fc44ec80bb6364d72ac6df178a2--jason-

5 hours ago, Player One said:

Uh, I guess no one told Naito you can't wear white after Labor Day?

Maybe there's a "white cape with white pimp suit" exception I wasn't told about?

Naito is ungovernable. No white after Labor Day doesn't apply to Los Ingobernables.

• Like 1

When you get your arm down and it's done right, you're not hitting your head on the mat like a fucking spike. That's the entire point of doing it like that. There's a lot of ways to take a ddt. That ring's also very springy.