DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 GIFS THREAD.

4 hours ago, The Batboy said:

As points of comparison...

tumblr_peezt0SaDP1sj4xr4o2_400.giftumblr_peezt0SaDP1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

I remember watching that on an old Coliseum tape as a kid and thinking it was the most brutal kneedrop I've ever seen.  And my opinion hasn't changed. Ugh.  I don't know how Bret's face didn't just cave in.  

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 9:07 PM, sydneybrown said:

I remember watching that on an old Coliseum tape as a kid and thinking it was the most brutal kneedrop I've ever seen.  And my opinion hasn't changed. Ugh.  I don't know how Bret's face didn't just cave in.  

And they were friends! That wasn't even a case of Dynamite being a dick to a jobber.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

And they were friends! That wasn't even a case of Dynamite being a dick to a jobber.

I remember reading an interview with Bret (maybe in "Power Slam" magazine) where they specifically asked Bret about that knee drop. Bret said he never felt a thing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Happ Hazzard said:

I remember reading an interview with Bret (maybe in "Power Slam" magazine) where they specifically asked Bret about that knee drop. Bret said he never felt a thing.

I find that hard to believe since Bret sells the fuck out of it for an instant then immediately goes back into "I'm knocked out" mode.