DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

While we're all busy playing RDR2, this Funk Friday Terry is out there living it

DqyZojAWwAAYRwA.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I always miss Terry Tuesday so I take my chance. The greatest pro wrestler of all time deserves a dedicated day

• Like 1

Funk Friday, you say?

Flash+Funk+at+WM13.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Imagine smoking so much crack you agree to that gimmick, then somehow can't get over despite having charisma and moves to pop any crowd

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's a mid 1990's audience. No one could get that over no matter how much they tried.

• Like 1

Just looking at the pic... it's pretty funny how Kama Shango The Supreme Voodoo Machine basically just tweaked that gimmick slightly and became the Godfather

Cornette just told a story this week on Flash Funks creation and how for his first dark match, they used Rick James' Love Gun (off a cassette Jim had in his car) for his entrance. 

• Like 6

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Both Steiners are right there and you bring up Luger's lack of brainpower? ;)

Luger as depicted in the poster looks like he is making poopy. Go ahead, take a closer look at his face. 

11 hours ago, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

Robbie Rotten lives!

Christ, I can smell the cheap cologne from here. Were it ten years ago I could smell the liquor.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Christ, I can smell the cheap cologne from here. Were it ten years ago I could smell the liquor.

While it may not be coming from Hall, I'm sure the smell of cheap liquor was still a presence on that flight. Unless of course, they were drinking Hennigans.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2018 at 4:28 AM, CreativeControl said:

While we're all busy playing RDR2, this Funk Friday Terry is out there living it

DqyZojAWwAAYRwA.jpg

Never forget that Terry Funk no sold getting kicked by a horse and told the horse, "fuck you fucking horse". And points to Tony Schiavone for saying that the horse had the biggest high spot of the night.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, notoriusvig said:

Is Buff doing an Elvis gimmick now?

No, he just refuses to age gracefully.

• Haha 2

What a fun little TV match that was. BW went way too far into 'NWA champ puts over local talent huge but still wins' mode though, especially for TV in 93 when he wasn't even facing a territory star.