DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

1 hour ago, CreativeControl said:

I always wondered why Borga never took off or stayed around... then I read how much of a bad attitude he had. That's also why NJPW gave Norton the nod over him as their gaijin ace

@PetrolCB Has this GTA friend who is actually a massive Borga fan (he's Finnish). He translated some classic Ludvig promos for us once. That guy sure liked saying Cocksucking Motherfucker on network television.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, AxB said:

@PetrolCB Has this GTA friend who is actually a massive Borga fan (he's Finnish). He translated some classic Ludvig promos for us once. That guy sure liked saying Cocksucking Motherfucker on network television.

Haha. Yeah, it’s pretty goddamn funny that he got away with it. 

On 11/21/2018 at 5:35 PM, FluffSnackwell said:

Whatever Luger's major malfunction is in that poster, he's certainly well below the minimum I.Q. that should be required for a 285 lb. greased up muscleman to be wielding a carving fork and butcher knife. 

Both Steiners are right there and you bring up Luger's lack of brainpower? ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

I thought Bo was really over in NXT?

He was, but you look at that picture and I'd argue everyone looks like a superstar apart from him (and maybe Zayn).

Godbless those WCW Galoobs for every figure coming with a title that looks nothing like any WCW title. They were placeholders for everything but the WHC with my figs