DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

12 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

Considering half of those wrestlers are touching anything, if some paint came off, they are now worth $40.  Nikolai touched Beefcake AND the rope?  Yeah, that's like driving a new car off the lot as far as value goes.

Nostalgia really does cloud your memories.  I love this photo but...these were horrible action figures.  You could do next to nothing with them (matches were very clothesline and dropkick oriented) and they became battle-scarred within minutes.  The one positive though is that you could have total bloodbaths with red markers and they'd wash off instantly.

I posted a link to an eBay listing of that Hogan figure which was going for $25,000...

11 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

hqdefault.jpg 

I own a bottle of this, and will douse myself in it when I am forced or obligated to go to a function that involves me going to a church. It smells like a mix of Paco Raban, generic Mountain Dew and old AMC car dashboard - perfect for keeping the Prince of Peace at bay!

= RAF

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

I own a bottle of this, and will douse myself in it when I am forced or obligated to go to a function that involves me going to a church. It smells like a mix of Paco Raban, generic Mountain Dew and old AMC car dashboard - perfect for keeping the Prince of Peace at bay!

= RAF

Yeah, this seems very fitting.

• Haha 2