DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Of all the versions of Sting to choose, and they pick red-face baboon ass? 

On the other hand, Nak; Bryan; and Bray all look good.

There's another Sting with white. There's 8 waves so far with a upcoming nth new one, they're made by Mattel. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Then of course, Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks faction has gone from the BC Elite to just The Elite.

Is this a trademark/copyright thing? I know NJPW owns the Bullet Club IP. I wonder if the Elite guys own the Elite IP, because it would fit with my theory that all those guys are going to go freelance once their contracts expire in January.

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Alex Riley will always be my 'wish he went further' guy of this decade.

I still think he could have been something with the right gimmick. No one would have given two shits about "Steve Borden."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, D.Z said:

a2aa3a8823cbdcde73b4e2d72fdec9cb.jpg

? Meeeeemory, all alone in the moonlight. I can smile at the old days ?

As far as terrible Hasbro's ^ that pasty Bret Hart with Bell Palsy face was one of the worst. They kind of bettered him with the next version but still had that same weird look.

As for those Hasbro throwbacks WWE have been releasing, just know that that Daniel Bryan figure will be the same size as Goldberg...

• Like 2

On 11/14/2018 at 2:24 PM, D.Z said:

collection.jpg

On 11/14/2018 at 5:02 PM, elizium said:

Jesus Christ, that's like $100 000 worth of figures!

Considering half of those wrestlers are touching anything, if some paint came off, they are now worth $40.  Nikolai touched Beefcake AND the rope?  Yeah, that's like driving a new car off the lot as far as value goes.

Nostalgia really does cloud your memories.  I love this photo but...these were horrible action figures.  You could do next to nothing with them (matches were very clothesline and dropkick oriented) and they became battle-scarred within minutes.  The one positive though is that you could have total bloodbaths with red markers and they'd wash off instantly.

9 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

Considering half of those wrestlers are touching anything, if some paint came off, they are now worth $40.  Nikolai touched Beefcake AND the rope?  Yeah, that's like driving a new car off the lot as far as value goes.

Nostalgia really does cloud your memories.  I love this photo but...these were horrible action figures.  You could do next to nothing with them (matches were very clothesline and dropkick oriented) and they became battle-scarred within minutes.  The one positive though is that you could have total bloodbaths with red markers and they'd wash off instantly.

I would use Big John Studd’s boot to “blade” guys. The red would rub off on their forehead when you hit them together. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1