DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Taker's technique is terrible. He's not even using the trocar correctly. He's not wearing PPE and violating OSHA regulations. Paul Bearer has no gloves on. Just disgraceful

I don't know where you're looking on Percy, but he is definitely wearing latex gloves.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Genuine question: How do you feel about Six Feet Under? 

I loved it and the attention to details. I tried looking up the funeral home that served as technical advisors, but couldn't find it. I'd have to go back and re-watch the credits. 

59 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

I don't know where you're looking on Percy, but he is definitely wearing latex gloves.

Yeah. I just saw it. It's kind of hard to see at first glance since he's standing in front of a white sheet. Percy gets a pass, but Mark is a really shitty intern.

Love the figures pics. I still have all mine but each pic has a few I don't have. Have all those LJNs except short-haired Andre as I had the long haired version.

The last pic with the minis and the Rumble ring, I have all the front row plus Piper and the Bushwhackers, but had never seen the rest of that series on top, very cool.

Alex Riley will always be my 'wish he went further' guy of this decade.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

I had never seen the Tatanka Hasbro before. It's truly awful. Look how rad Papa Shango's is right next to it!

I had the Tatanka figure. It was the 2nd to last figure I bought. The last was Doink.

The Hasbro figures were the best WWF figures. I almost kind of feel bad for kids that had to grow up with shitty Jakk's figures. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

I had never seen the Tatanka Hasbro before. It's truly awful. Look how rad Papa Shango's is right next to it!

Tatanka was actually a good figure. My favourite was Doink because he had real hair (well, not real hair, that would have been weird, but you know what I mean). For some reason I used to enjoy throwing him as hard as I could against my wall until one day he exploded. Then I put him back together with masking tape.

• Haha 3