DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

11 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

On the one hand, we really shouldn't give Cass shit for his weight. It's uncool to do-- they guy lost his girlfriend and dream job, and plus, I myself am slowly morphing into Haystacks Calhoun, so I'd be a huge hypocrite. 

On the other hand, I've been laughing for like 45 minutes because fuck that guy

Plus, fuck him for not keeping his political beliefs to himself. You know it's really bad when the owners of the company that openly support, were pictured with at the White House, and have Linda on the orange nazi's staff; and they tell you to shut the fuck up with your beliefs. Whatever your political beliefs are, don't subject your co-workers to that. I don't go to work to hear that. Just shut the fuck up, so we can do our fucking jobs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Plus, fuck him for not keeping his political beliefs to himself. You know it's really bad when the owners of the company that openly support, were pictured with at the White House, and have Linda on the orange nazi's staff; and they tell you to shut the fuck up with your beliefs. Whatever your political beliefs are, don't subject your co-workers to that. I don't go to work to hear that. Just shut the fuck up, so we can do our fucking jobs.

I didn't wanna get into that stuff for obvious reasons, but I'd be lying if I claimed that wasnt the impetus for the second half of my post

5 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

Alex Riley has a new business opportunity!

j3ahlokvnby11.jpg

Alex Riley is going to be working at a Sunglasses Hut in China. It won't even be a store with a backroom and a bathroom. It's going to be a kiosk in the middle of the mall, so everytime Riley has to go to the bathroom or get something to eat from the food court, he'll have to ask the guy next to him at the customize your own t-shirt kiosk to guard Sunglasses Hut while he's away.

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Alex Riley is going to be working at a Sunglasses Hut in China. It won't even be a store with a backroom and a bathroom. It's going to be a kiosk in the middle of the mall, so everytime Riley has to go to the bathroom or wants to get something to eat from the food court, he'll have to ask the guy next to him at the customize your own t-shirt kiosk to guard Sunglasses Hut while he's away.

But on the bright side, that means he'll have a shot at being Knockouts champion if Impact expands to China.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Technically Gallows and AJ aren't OGBC. Balor, Anderson, Fale, & Tama are.

That's why I specifically used OGBC to describe the WWE version like the shirts they have. Tama's current faction is the BC OGz. Then of course, Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks faction has gone from the BC Elite to just The Elite.