DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

So, 3/5 of Team Alliance were with the WWE before the InVasion angle started, whilst 3/5 of Team WWF were ex-WCW Wrestlers. But no divided loyalty angles in the actual match.

I prefer to block the Invasion from my memory. It was all just a bad dream. 

Speaking of a different group of Baldies, this one had an awesome theme song. I was at the Hammerstein shows at the end starting with the tag tournament and ending with Guilty as Charged and The Baldies were over as fuck. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxB said:

So, 3/5 of Team Alliance were with the WWE before the InVasion angle started, whilst 3/5 of Team WWF were ex-WCW Wrestlers. But no divided loyalty angles in the actual match.

There were divided loyalties, but only based on the title feuds at the time (Austin-Angle, Rock-Jericho). 

I just need to know all of Rippa's pet peeves and I'll be the new Rippa's Bane of the board. I'm immune for life from any Phil Schneider chicanery due to giving him tons of free matches long ago. Rippa's still primed for my blend of inanity and pathetic puns.

• Haha 2

On 11/7/2018 at 5:30 PM, AxB said:

What's funny is that 9/10 appeared in WCW at some point, as Shane was on the last-ever episode of Nitro. Only The Rock didn't appear on actual WCW programming...

And RVD "had been with" the WWE before Invasion, too...albeit part of another pseudo-invasion.

• Like 1

They even had 4 singles matches back in the day. No clue on quality. Not exactly the same style.

1    NJPW G1 Climax 1992 - Day 3
10. August 1992 @ Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Tokyo (Japan)
Keiji Muto defeated Steve Austin [G1 Climax, Quarter Final]
2    WCW @ Charlotte
27. Dezember 1992 @ Charlotte Coliseum in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States of America)
The Great Muta defeated Steve Austin
3    WCW Spring Stampede 1994
17. April 1994 @ Rosemont Horizon in Rosemont, Illinois (United States of America)
Steve Austin (c) defeated The Great Muta [WCW United States Heavyweight Title Match]
4    NJPW Fighting Spirit Legend - Day 2
26. Mai 1995 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, Tokyo (Japan)
Keiji Muto defeated Steve Austin

Time for one more match! After Muto's knees are healed up fully. They can sit in a figure four for 18 minutes.

• Haha 1