DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 PHOTOS.

Becky can't really afford a loss right now and we know Ronda isn't going to lose. In this case, I think a DQ finish is the way to go. I'd have the Females of Fear interfere and take out Ronda while Becky wisely slides out of the ring, staying out of an issue that isn't her problem.

Whoever said this would be a good time for Ronda to lose is right. Becky has all the momentum in the world, she's the champ and The Man, and she's won big matches with flash pins before. I still expect Ronda to look superior in the end, but a quick loss to a wily vet would be good way to go. Besides, if they are going for Charlotte/Ronda at Mania, would they go with another undefeated streak too? (A: Yeah, of course they would. But hopefully not.)

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

WCWK1.jpg

So, 3/5 of Team Alliance were with the WWE before the InVasion angle started, whilst 3/5 of Team WWF were ex-WCW Wrestlers. But no divided loyalty angles in the actual match.

Also, if you look at the hairlines, you'd wonder why only Rock, Angle and Show have since joined the Baldies (Kane doesn't count).