DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

How should he be punished? He shouldn't.   It was a message board over ten years ago, an apology and a "I've grown as a person and that behavior was wrong" Should suffice.

These days, well, his career and ability to earn a livelihood are likely over.

Nah, there's always AroLucha.

2 hours ago, AxB said:

What about that one time those two guys spent ten pages arguing over how many days there were in a week? That was brilliant.

The best part is, one thought there were 8 days in a week (Sunday-Sunday), and the other thought there were 6 (Monday-Saturday).

Did they eventually decide to compromise at 7?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Nothing good has ever come out of the BodyBuilding.com board. 

Didn't the infamous Shonie Carter punking the meathead bodybuilder come from there?

4 hours ago, Raziel said:

How should he be punished? He shouldn't.   It was a message board over ten years ago, an apology and a "I've grown as a person and that behavior was wrong" Should suffice.

I liked this before I saw the sample post West Newbury shared. That is an incredibly messed up thing for a 21 year old to post in a public forum. I hope he has changed. 

Only question I have is how do people know that is his account and what got him banned from a shit hole like that?

49 minutes ago, Victator said:

I liked this before I saw the sample post West Newbury shared. That is an incredibly messed up thing for a 21 year old to post in a public forum. I hope he has changed. 

Only question I have is how do people know that is his account and what got him banned from a shit hole like that?

Same address and he used his own pic.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Did they eventually decide to compromise at 7?

Don't be silly. It was an argument on the internet, there could be no compromise. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah, just cut him. If he's changed let him go and resign him later. There is no way WWE wants to be associated with that, especially after the Hogan stuff. It's not like it'll hurt them in any way. You can always come back. The main roster and NXT are loaded. 

They said Coming Soon, they didn't say to where. Expect "We know who that is, that's Kevin Ulrich!" on the next set of Impact tapings.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Raziel said:

He can learn a livelihood in some other business. He isn't obligated to earn one doing exactly he's trained to do. There are tons of fellow racists who will hire him at their place of business.

But WWE doesn't have to do anything because they're a racist company run by a bunch of avowed racists, and their core fanbase isn't going to stop watching because one more piece of shit works for them.

28 minutes ago, Casey said:

Apparently Ringside News has no sense of irony, since whoever runs their Twitter account posted some anti-semitic stuff about WWE a few years ago.

Yeah, this is helping my current pet theory, since this went past "discovering a problem against a star" and "this was being held on to for years as a silver bullet against Sullivan" and went straight to "20 bucks says the guy who runs Ringside News was on the Bodybuilding.com forum at the same time and had something against Sullivan."

13 hours ago, SorceressKnight said:

Yeah, this is helping my current pet theory, since this went past "discovering a problem against a star" and "this was being held on to for years as a silver bullet against Sullivan" and went straight to "20 bucks says the guy who runs Ringside News was on the Bodybuilding.com forum at the same time and had something against Sullivan."

Possibly it was being held on to by a random IWC guy who wanted to hurt either Sullivan himself, or the company in general. Possibly there was someone nursing a grudge this whole time who was a casual Wrestling fan, never saw him in NXT but did see the promo on Raw and recognised him somehow. Which, I know ten years sounds like a long time if you're not a guy who holds grudges, but trust me, it's not that long at all if you are a grudge bearer. 

So anyway, Ric Flair says he's slept with 10,000 women (so do Scott Steiner & Atsushi Onita, so if they're all telling the truth, quite a lot of women would have been with all three). How can he know? For all he knows he had sex with 1000 women ten times each, and he just forgot what they looked like each time afterwards.

7 hours ago, paintedbynumbers said:

has it been announced anywhere what matches will be shown from Starrcade yet?

WWE announced today that the special will feature AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe in a steel cage match, a segment where Elias will perform with Ric Flair, and Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ember Moon & Dana Brooke vs. Nia Jax, Tamina, Alicia Fox & Mickie James in an eight-woman tag match. The special will also include a Miz TV segment with United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura and Rey Mysterio.