DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

If he'd signed for ECW back in the day, and they'd billed him as Ian & Axl Rotten's Dad, everyone would have bought it. Unfortunately his actual sons weren't quite the athletic highspot artists the Rottens were.

5 hours ago, Edwin said:

She complained about it and then continued being humourless, arrogant and was unable to take criticism without becoming instantly furious post TUF in every interview she was involved in.

So no, it wasn't just the TUF editing.

No, it wasn't. A couple of acquaintances who would be in a position to know first-hand have mentioned several times that Ronda is a rather unpleasant person to be around, taking the "fighter's intensity" to ridiculously unnecessary levels. Yeah, walk around scowling to psyche yourself up the day of a fight, okay, I get that. Behaving that way weeks before an event just means you're a dickhead, male or female.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, OSJ said:

No, it wasn't. A couple of acquaintances who would be in a position to know first-hand have mentioned several times that Ronda is a rather unpleasant person to be around, taking the "fighter's intensity" to ridiculously unnecessary levels. Yeah, walk around scowling to psyche yourself up the day of a fight, okay, I get that. Behaving that way weeks before an event just means you're a dickhead, male or female.

You are agreeing with me in saying Ronda is a miserable human, no?

I think you meant to quote someone else...

God, they need to let Becky run with this on SDL during this feud.

Imagine Becky coming out with or as Holm and or Nunes to wrestle jobbers playing Ronda with Rusev as the cornerman for the jobber yelling HEAD MOVEMENT! HEAD MOVEMENT! like he's Edmond and then Becky cutting a promo while the jobber walks out with Ronda's purple pillow with Rusev and someone as Browne.

We’re told the plane was then turned around and the former WWE star was removed. As he walked off, someone actually shouted “How you doing?!”

hahahaha

People are posting screen caps of him turning around and smiling at the guy who yelled that - and there's apparently a private video on someones Facebook page that I'm sure will be posted somewhere soon.

49 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Exactly, I am agreeing with you 100% and adding a citation of my own just to bolster things. By all accounts, Ronda's a pretty nasty piece of work. By the same token, Holly Holm is just a total sweetheart. If she ever decided to go into politics here in New Mexico she'd be elected in a landslide no matter what office she was running for.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CSC said:

People are posting screen caps of him turning around and smiling at the guy who yelled that - and there's apparently a private video on someones Facebook page that I'm sure will be posted somewhere soon.

The name Enzo Amore and the words "private video" nauseate me strangely. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Edwin said:

You closed on a negative statement (it wasn't the editing that made Ronda look petulant), OSJ opened by agreeing with you, by saying No. It's not the "this sucks" "yes it does" type of agreement, it's the "that wasn't good" "no it wasn't" type of agreement.

The WWE is probably rueing the day they signed Enzo. He'll never be famous for anything but for being a wrestler, but he'll always be getting bad publicity for himself... which will always be reported in connection with the WWE. Because 'random attention seeker (who thinks he's a rapper) arrested' isn't a headline, but 'ex WWE wrestler arrested' is.

2 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

"Consensual penis" was public. He knew people would be able to see that.

Anything he'd consider private would have to be pretty bad. 

At least, "consensual penis" makes me think of the King Missile song "Detachable Penis".

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

Just a thought: there is so much fucking Twitter on here we should give it its own thread to keep it in one place. Pertinent and non.

Hell, in that respect, we could call it The Wire...

Or Hamsterdam, for the people that dont want to read it. Dwayne McDuffie had a folder on his message board for things he did not read and that's what he called it. :)

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 7:35 PM, AxB said:

paige-wrestling-family.jpg

The poster for the original documentary. The Knight family. And here's a closeup headshot of her Dad:

Reveal hidden contents

4e93623fb1rickyknight.jpg

His face is NSFAnywhere.

Jesus Harold Christ, he looks like an infected fucking thumb!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3