DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

4 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Who is familiar with MetLife? I just got Wrestlemania tickets in section 143 is that a good view?

Maybe????

Honestly - no one will know until you know what configuration the WWE uses for the ring

You aren't on a direct corner but again you could be staring at a giant palm tree or pole

Or have blinding lights that you are staring directly at

These are all issues people at recent Manias have had to deal with

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Maybe????

Honestly - no one will know until you know what configuration the WWE uses for the ring

You aren't on a direct corner but again you could be staring at a giant palm tree or pole

Or have blinding lights that you are staring directly at

These are all issues people at recent Manias have had to deal with

I've heard about some of these issues and it's scary.. but I thought well I've never been to a mania and it's a simple enough drive. I hope I can at least see the action.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

3 years since one of the greatest moments in MMA history.

Becky should come out before her match with Ronda and beat jobbers with head kicks.

Depends on how high up the lower bowl you are.  You're not on the floor, so you can see height wise.  But yeah, depends on the set configuration on if you'll see anything due to lighting rigs.  Looking at where 143 is along with where the entrance was set up for 29, you just might have an issue with corner lighting poles being in the way.  But at least you won't have the issue you'd have if you were in the nosebleeds and be freezing during the show outside of Taker's entrance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Player One said:

I honestly thought Fighting with my Family was going to be a documentary.    Was momentarily stunned when I thought Paige's dad looked almost exactly like Nick Frost.

That's because it is Nick Frost.

Lina Fanene aka Nia Jax from the World Wrestling Entertainment RAW women's roster taking shots at the "The Irish Lass Kicker" Rebecca "Becky" Lynch from the World Wrestling Entertainment SmackDown! Live women's roster.

Beat the @The Natural to it. ?

2 hours ago, Player One said:

I honestly thought Fighting with my Family was going to be a documentary.   

It WAS a documentary, on telly. The movie is a fictionalised remake of the doc, that continues with the story (the documentary ends with Paige in FCW and her lumpy brothers sulking that they didn't get signed).

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

Depends on how high up the lower bowl you are.  You're not on the floor, so you can see height wise.  But yeah, depends on the set configuration on if you'll see anything due to lighting rigs.  Looking at where 143 is along with where the entrance was set up for 29, you just might have an issue with corner lighting poles being in the way.  But at least you won't have the issue you'd have if you were in the nosebleeds and be freezing during the show outside of Taker's entrance.

I believe I'm row 5, I looked from a football field view it looks like im close to the "field" but it's hard to imagine how the wrestling setup will look from that view.

15 minutes ago, Swiftian said:

Had no real interest in that Paige film, but just saw that Florence Pugh is the lead. She was great in Lady Macbeth

She's killing it on this 70s style spy show called Little Drummer Girl too. Plus a Skarsgard!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

She's killing it on this 70s style spy show called Little Drummer Girl too. Plus a Skarsgard!

Yep, it's on AMC this weekend. Based on a Le Carre novel. Excited for that too.

17 hours ago, Peck said:

Just wanted to let you all know that I had a customer named Don Muraco in my store today. Sadly, he did not eat a meatball sub during our interaction.

Did he at least wear tye-dye and enter to the theme from Jesus Christ Superstar?

• Like 4