DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

1 hour ago, RolandTHTG said:

Jim Duggan, Jimmy Valiant, Haku, Mark Henry and Robert Gibson

The dildo blender, glass bottom boat, Gibson supposedly stayed and watched Valiant and the hooker while Ricky Morton threw up and left

I'm not seeing how Haku and Mark Henry fit in with the sleaze thread legends. I mean, Haku biting off noses, ripping out Jimmy Jack Funk's eye, and no selling mace from cops isn't on the same level of sleaze as hookers and scatology.

My King team would be King Kong Bundy, King Haku, King & Rey Mysterio. Vs Killer Kowalski, Killer Kyle, Murder Clown & Rellik.

Antonio Inoki, Antonino Rocca, Antonio Cesaro & Tony Mamaluke vs Dr Tom Pritchard, Dr Wagner Jr, Doctor Death & Doc Dean.

Team Buddy vs Team Bubba/ Bam Bam:

Buddy Rogers, Buddy Roberts, Buddy Landell & Buddy Rose vs Bubba Ray Dudley, Big Bubba Rogers, Bam Bam Bigelow & Terry Bam Bam Gordy

• Like 5

OK...

I have no idea what's going on, but Super Strong Machine, Super Machine, Big Machine, Giant Machine, Hulk Machine, Black Machine, Piper Machine, Animal Machine and Crusher Machine vs. the 500 Brazo family members.

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

As noted, I'm not going to WWE Live because more of my favourite wrestlers are on Smackdown and we're getting the RAW roster instead. The card:

Hide contents

DrGsmJBXgAAdIpv.jpg

I died at No Way Hose.

Wow at the Revival not even making house shows rights now.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

I died at No Way Hose.

Wow at the Revival not even making house shows rights now.

Yeah, no Revival really took me aback when you consider some who made the cut. 

Just think, you can get tickets months in advance and then you wind up with that lineup. I've seen people on Twitter trying to flog their tickets.

WWE now only comes to Leeds once a year, it used to be twice. I went twice in 2015 and 2016.

26 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm glad somebody caught that before I had to mention it. Y'alls Survivor teams are fogging your brains.

They need to bring in CW to mentor the Revival on how to succeed as Andersons.

I hope they get into a feud with Authors of Pain and bring in Arn to counter Drake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Apparently WWE has purchased the tape library for WWC

Time to put Thunder and Lightning in the Hall of Fame

What exactly did they purchase? The majority of that footage got lost in a hurricane years ago.

3 hours ago, nate said:

I hate you all, but I love you all.

My profession calls this "borderline personality disorder".

I just hate you all, unless you like me; then, I will tolerate you.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Edwin said:

What exactly did they purchase? The majority of that footage got lost in a hurricane years ago.

According to a PWInsider report, WWE officials secured a deal last month to purchase the video library of the WWC. The library goes back as far as 1983 when Carlos Colon, Victor Jovica and Gorilla Monsoon founded the promotion. The report also indicated that a portion of the tape library may have been damaged by Hurricane Maria, which devastated Puerto Rico last year. This may have an impact on when WWC content will be rolled out, but WWE was aware of the potential issues before the deal became final.

40 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Apparently WWE has purchased the tape library for WWC

Time to put Thunder and Lightning in the Hall of Fame

Just in time for my mixed tag Survivor Series team:

Lance Storm, the Hurricane (Hems), Thunder, Lightning, and Rain

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

According to a PWInsider report, WWE officials secured a deal last month to purchase the video library of the WWC. The library goes back as far as 1983 when Carlos Colon, Victor Jovica and Gorilla Monsoon founded the promotion. The report also indicated that a portion of the tape library may have been damaged by Hurricane Maria, which devastated Puerto Rico last year. This may have an impact on when WWC content will be rolled out, but WWE was aware of the potential issues before the deal became final.

Before Hurricane Maria, a good portion of it was damaged by previous hurricane's. What they'll be getting is pretty much what's on YouTube.

What I don't get is WHY they want it, besides their standard interest in total dominance and possession of the business. Most of the players they would feature are legends but that stuff seems like things they would feature on the weekend throwbacks that they already screw up on anyway. A lot of it is so bloody I don't think they'd want to feature it. Maybe they just want to make sure they have all the Carlito matches?