DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

Master Blaster Steel, Oz, Vinnie Vegas, Diesel, Kevin Nash vs. Scotty the Body, Scott Anthony, Scotty Flamingo, Johnny Polo, Raven

Quebecer Pierre, Jean Pierre LaFitte, X, PCO vs. Johnny The Bull, Johnny Stamboli, REDRUM, RELLIK (killer spelled backwards, btw).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Execproducer said:

I would eliminate him and move him over to their opponents, Andre the Giant, Giant Haystacks, Giant Gonzales and The Giant.

To avoid doubles you should switch the Giant out for Giant Baba.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Ironically, you could have replaced Hunter with Harley Race. 

1 hour ago, Execproducer said:

I prefer NWA Harley and Trips is the King of Kings so he kinda had to be there.

I'll take Harley on my King team.

"Macho King" Randy Savage, "King" Harley Race, King Kong Bundy, King Haku, "King of Harts" Owen Hart

• Like 5

Jesus,, guys, do we have to do the silly team gimmick for EVERY King of Trios?

... sorry, our director has just handed me a memo ... yes ... mmm hmmm ... I see ... well, then.  Carry on.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, nate said:

Jesus,, guys, do we have to do the silly team gimmick for EVERY King of Trios?

... sorry, our director has just handed me a memo ... yes ... mmm hmmm ... I see ... well, then.  Carry on.

Who is our director of fun, btw? Is it Rippa or another one of the admins? Did we get Bob Saget or Dave Coulier after Chikara was done with them?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Who is our director of fun, btw? Is it Rippa or another one of the admins? Did we get Bob Saget or Dave Coulier after Chikara was done with them?

John Stamos.  "Have mercy" died in front of the Philly crowd.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

Two King teams and no love for The Original King of Swing

Stevie Richards, Rocky King, Moondog King, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli (Kings of Wrestling)

or if you want to include "The King of the Bro's" Matt Riddle

13 hours ago, BubblegumRogue said:

Jimmy Graffiti, Jimmy Valiant, Jimmy Jacobs and Jimmy Snuka (managed by Jimmy Hart) vs. William Regal, Will Ospreay, Will O' the Wisp and William Goldberg

Well, given the rules said, any style of the name works  given those, so it could be:

Jimmy Del Rey, Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Valiant, Jimmy Jacobs, and Jimmy Snuka (w/ managerJimmy Hart) vs. William Regal, Will Ospreay, Billy Gunn, Billy Kidman, Bill Goldberg (w/manager Billie Kay). 

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

As noted, I'm not going to WWE Live because more of my favourite wrestlers are on Smackdown and we're getting the RAW roster instead. The card:

Hide contents

DrGsmJBXgAAdIpv.jpg

The only match I'd really want to see is Ligero vs. Zack Gibson. It was awesome getting Zack Gibson at the nxt Asbury Park house show the night before Takeover: Brooklyn IV.

• Like 1