DVDVR Message Board

NOVEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

3 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

giphy.gif

Why does Ryback's dad need a large platform?  Is he one of those morbidly obese, "need to remove one side of the house to get him to 'Mania" types?  I can see why the obsession with fitness now, tho ...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BubblegumRogue said:

Jimmy Graffiti, Jimmy Valiant, Jimmy Jacobs and Jimmy Snuka (managed by Jimmy Hart) vs. William Regal, Will Ospreay, Will O' the Wisp and William Goldberg

I am very intrigued by the Will team, if they could get on the same page they’d run through the competition. 

Another odd couple team: the Kenny’s - Shamrock, Omega, Patera, Anderson.

19 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

"Moving on from the penis,"

It was quite prominent before the spoiler...

Edit: ah, I see it was in reference to ‘the Big guy’.

9 hours ago, Boydy said:

How about this then

Scott Steiner, Scotty Flamengo, Scotty 2 Hotty and Scott Hall Vs Kevin Nash, Kevin Owens, Kevin Federline and Kevin Northcutt

Replace Scotty 2 Hotty with Scott Norton.

Kevin Federline gets replaced by Kevin Thorn w/ Shelly Martinez in his corner. Replace Kevin Northcutt with Kevin Sullivan.

• Like 1

Lex Luger, Alex Shelley, Alexander Otsuka & Axel Dieter Jr vs Lance Storm, Lance Hoyt, Lance Von Erich & Lance Cade

Terry 'Hulk' Hogan, Terry Funk, Terry Taylor & Terry Boy vs Mankind, Men's Teioh, Honky Tonk Man & El Hombre Sin Nombre

Strong Kobayashi, Super Strong Machine, Strong Man & Fuerza Guerrera vs Giant Gonzalez, Giant Silva, Giant Singh & Giant Machine.

EDIT: Mr McMahon, Mr Pogo, Mr Gannosuke & Mr Niebla vs Tarzan Goto, Tarzan Tyler, Tarzan Boy & Tarzan Zimba

57 minutes ago, AxB said:

Terry 'Hulk' Hogan, Terry Funk, Terry Taylor & Terry Boy vs Mankind, Men's Teioh, Honky Tonk Man & El Hombre Sin Nombre

Men's Teioh and Terry Boy are the same guy. Which led me to think about a team comprised of Johnny Impact, Johnny Nitro, Johnny Mundo and Johnny Blackcraft. And if it's a 5 guy team, then add John Morrison to it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Men's Teioh and Terry Boy are the same guy. Which led me to think about a team comprised of Johnny Impact, Johnny Nitro, Johnny Mundo and Johnny Blackcraft. And if it's a 5 guy team, then add John Morrison to it.

Vs Smash, Repo Man, Krusher Kruschev, and the Blacktop Bully?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

I know they are. I was going to do the team of guys called Man vs the team of Jacks so Foley could be on both. But I forgot and then Infinit posted my Jack team.

Got another one: Tiger Mask, Tiger Jeet Singh, Tiger Chung Lee & Tigre Uno vs Red Bastien, Coco Rojo, Scarlett Bordeaux & ReDragon

• Haha 1