DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL - WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

I swear to god, if this season ends up with an LA vs. LA Super Bowl... 

Anyway....   The NFL has confirmed 4 games for London next year, 2 at Wembley, 2 at Tottenham Hotturds' new stadium.  

Also, Ty Montgomery has said he did not disobey any orders to take a knee in the end zone.   So that's good. 

Also, Ryan Tannehill is throwing again, but it's unclear if he's going to play on Sunday vs. the Jets.  So that's bad. 

Sigh

Since Wasted Money, I mean, Derek Anderson is concussed, Nathan Peterman is the test monkey being sent out to his death against the Bears.

Man, the Bills are a complete and total shitshow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has been traded to Washington FC. 

Sounds like Green Bay is waving the white flag on this season. 

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, as a Bears fan, but this is baffling to me.  GB's defense has been suspect for years, but this season's has been pretty stellar for them. Why get rid of one of the few consistent weapons they have? Is it just clearing space for Rodgers contract?

29 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Since Wasted Money, I mean, Derek Anderson is concussed, Nathan Peterman is the test monkey being sent out to his death against the Bears.

Man, the Bills are a complete and total shitshow.

The offense is anyway. The D is solid, but its hard to put points on the board if your line is solid as wet cardboard, and your alleged #1 receiver has hands of stone.

At least Prior would be well equipped to run for his life behind that line.

I knew Tate was probably gone after this season, with Jones playing well and the rise of Golladay, but I'm sad to see him go early.

But I'm really excited to see the NFL trade deadline becoming a thing, and teams acting like baseball clubs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Terrelle Pryor decided he wants in on the Nathan Express and is signing with Buffalo. 

Well the good thing about going to Buffalo is that nobody will be able to see his brick hands because the passes will never get close to him to actually catch it

Well Pro Football Focus says the Skins have the top two safeties in the league now in Clinton-Dix and Swearinger.

I guess they're just going to try to follow the Ravens formula and hope the defense will be enough until either AP falls apart or the passing game turns around.

2 hours ago, Mike Campbell said:

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, as a Bears fan, but this is baffling to me.  GB's defense has been suspect for years, but this season's has been pretty stellar for them. Why get rid of one of the few consistent weapons they have? Is it just clearing space for Rodgers contract?

Ha Ha is a free agent after the season it sounds like we won't resign him for more than 10 million a year for how many years he is looking for so trade him now and get something instead of losing him for nothing. Sadly we will probably have a under foot 6'0 Safety playing in his place this week or god forbid Brice.