DVDVR Message Board

Raw is The Soulless Lunatic - 10/29/2018

Dolfan in NYC

I didn't think the company could do anything more sleazy and disgusting than going to Saudi Arabia but them using a guy battling fucking cancer to get heel heat was Onita- Invader I stabbing angle level sick and fucked up.

• Thanks 1

I know it'll be ten years next month, but this was the company that posted a story on the day of a PPV saying Jeff Hardy was found unconscious in a hotel stairwell. Tact ain't a thing to them.

Word going around is that Trish and Lita will be getting something for Mania. Hopefully Sasha and Alexa both get a dose of Stratusfaction. 

33 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I think I'm still traumatized by Vince Russo booking, because I was positive Tamina and Nia were gonna suddenly turn around and beat the hell out of Ember for no apparent reason.

You are not alone...I was thinking the same thing.

33 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I think I'm still traumatized by Vince Russo booking, because I was positive Tamina and Nia were gonna suddenly turn around and beat the hell out of Ember for no apparent reason.

I've actually wanted them as a tag team for a couple of years now.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind them as a team if they ever launch the women's tag belts... But it was more just being convinced they were going to turn without reason that got me.

Man, given time, them against the Boss N Hug could be awesome. Sasha getting ragdolled, Bayley hot tag comeback, the faces falling just short to set up a rematch. That's a perfect tournament final right there.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm convinced that this is still going to happen. Nia turned and hit Ember when they were both "distracted" and it got her the win. There may be two or three more incidents like this. Perhaps next week they do Tamina/Ember and Nia comes out the same way Tamina did, and Ember turns around in to a Tamina kick and gets pinned again. Then the following week Ember asks Nia what's going on, and that's when the attack happens. Nia/Tamina as the first Women's Tag Champs isn't the worst idea in the world.