DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NCAAF: WEEK 10

Dolfan in NYC

Also, Army's opening drive today against Air Force was awesome.

21 plays, 75 yards, 12:55 off of the clock, actually gained 119 yards because of penalties.

They literally had the ball for damn near the entire first quarter.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

I'd just like to point out what great additions to the B1G Rutgers and Maryland have been.

Ugh.

To be fair, plenty of B1G mainstays have been doing their fair share to tarnish the brand lately.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Air Force falcon mascot may need to be put down due to a prank by Army.  

Some cadets kidnapped the bird and it injured a wing during its time as a hostage.

Not a wing, BOTH wings

The falcon is 22 years old thus due to the bird's age is why they are afraid that it might have to be euthanized

15 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The Air Force falcon mascot may need to be put down due to a prank by Army.  

Some cadets kidnapped the bird and it injured a wing during its time as a hostage.

This is actually a longstanding tradition for Army as they annually kidnap the Navy goat before the Army-Navy game and there has never been anything that went wrong before this. If the bird passes away I hope she gets a full military sendoff. I'm an Army fan and this story makes me so sad, poor bird.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sabremike said:

This is actually a longstanding tradition for Army as they annually kidnap the Navy goat before the Army-Navy game and there has never been anything that went wrong before this. If the bird passes away I hope she gets a full military sendoff. I'm an Army fan and this story makes me so sad, poor bird.

I'm guessing they "kidnap" something at every game. One cadet did a commando raid on the North Texas cheerleaders and stole their flag when we went back in 2016.