DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series 2018

MonteCarl

42 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

So he plays the "you never played the game"  are on one of the IWC writers who actually has been in the ring ...

Wait, that was directed at Bryan Alvarez?  Jesus Christ, pretty sure more people saw either of Bryan's two matches this year than anything Ryback has done on the indies.

It's kind of a brilliant way to turn Bryan. The guy rose to babyface stardom based off the idea that although he was the one everyone wanted to see on top, he was constantly being held down in favor of other guys who didn't deserve the spot. Now he turns heel by cheating to beat the guy who everyone wants to see on top and denying fans a much-hyped rematch that everyone was looking forward to. 

3 minutes ago, Fallacy! said:

It's kind of a brilliant way to turn Bryan. The guy rose to babyface stardom based off the idea that although he was the one everyone wanted to see on top, he was constantly being held down in favor of other guys who didn't deserve the spot. Now he turns heel by cheating to beat the guy who everyone wants to see on top and denying fans a much-hyped rematch that everyone was looking forward to. 

Now, if this were the explanation, I would have zero problems. Unfortunately, there's no way the booking is that logical or thoughtful, so I'm sure we'll get the tried and true, "I don't owe anyone an explanation" explanation.

• Like 1

Becky's promo was fucking awesome this week.   "Even with a broken face I'd still kick your ass,  Ronnie."   Oh shit.  Charlotte makes sense as a replacement.  

I wonder if that spells the end of the Ronda/Charlotte WM35 speculation?  We'll will see..  not sure I'm expecting a clear winner especially since there's no build.  

Asuka was way over when it appeared she might fight Ronda.  Looks like that could still be a money match down the line.  

• Like 1

I don't get it at all.  If you are going to turn Bryan heel why would you do it BEFORE you are facing the most hated person in the company at survivor Series.  While Bryan can be a great douche heel even HE can't make Brock into a sympathetic figure.  

Plus does this make the Miz a face because he was right along.   That is equally awful

All this because Becky is out for ONE PPV?