DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series 2018

MonteCarl

It's weird how in that match, AJ's skintone remains the same bronze tan throughout, whilst Brock goes from Goth Pale to Red Hulk in less than ten minutes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Now there is talk about Lynch vs Rousey being cancelled because Becky has a broken nose. 

If this is true then thank god for Takeover ? 

Well the wild speculation is more due to the supposed concussion she got

Though as mentioned in this wild speculation twitter thread - it would be pretty surprising for them to already pull the match (And Becky's black eye would be natural since they usually go hand and hand with a broken nose)

It's almost TOO convenient of a way to get themselves out of the corner they were backed in to with her and Rousey.

Pulling Becky from the match and having her go all Stone Cold because of it could be nuclear. 

Strip her of the title, have Charlotte win a mini-tournament or something tonight on SD because THEY NEED A CHAMPION FOR SURVIVOR SERIES!

Becky comes back at Rumble, destroys Charlotte for the title, enters herself in the Rumble and wins.  She comes after Rousey Title vs Title and there's your women's WrestleMania main event match while solving the "Roman's gone so WTF do we do now" problem

• Like 3

There's 11 on both, they count the Lucha Dragons as a unit, same as the New Day.

I'm guessing Anderson/Gallows, some SaNitY combo, and the Colon's round out SDL's team, which puts it eve more over the top for SDL in that match.

22 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Well no need to worry because we have this gem to deal with

Dr6JMSLVYAIvNr_.jpg

Seriously you could add 3 more teams on the RAW side and I would still take the new Day and Usos on their own 

On the SD side, I figure Sanity and Gallows & Anderson are locks. The last team...Primo & Epico maybe?

I doubt Rowan is ready to return. If he was, the Bludgeon Brothers would seem to be a lock. Maybe Slater & Rhyno make a deal with Shane to jump ship since they got snubbed on the Raw side.

It has to be Gallows/Anderson, Colons and Sanity - those are the only tag teams left on the Smackdown side

Unless they created tag teams to get more guys in matches (Since folks like Rusev and Almas have no match)

19 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

On the SD side, I figure Sanity and Gallows & Anderson are locks. The last team...Primo & Epico maybe?

I doubt Rowan is ready to return. If he was, the Bludgeon Brothers would seem to be a lock. Maybe Slater & Rhyno make a deal with Shane to jump ship since they got snubbed on the Raw side.

Harper tweeted that he was a “team player”, so I could see all three members of Sanity plus Harper and the Club rounding out Team Becky’s Show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

It has to be Gallows/Anderson, Colons and Sanity - those are the only tag teams left on the Smackdown side

Unless they created tag teams to get more guys in matches (Since folks like Rusev and Almas have no match)

Rusev/Almas - the new team DVDVR Darlings

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Whether this match happens or not there has to be some interaction between the two I would think?  Ronda (and Becky too) is one of the main selling points for this event. 

It's off according to Dave and Bryan. Was looking forward to that match the most but Becky's health is top priority. 

Nia Jax has hurt someone again.