DVDVR Message Board

Survivor Series 2018

MonteCarl

So updated matches after RAW

AOP vs. The Bar

RAW Men's Team: Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, ???, ??? (Captain: Baron Corbin)

RAW Women's Team: ???, ???, ???, ???, ??? (Captain: Alexa Bliss)

Because of the nature of the rosters and making Alexa the Captain - it seems like the women's match could be pure Raw Heels vs. SDL Faces

I have to assume the RAW team will be Mickie, Alicia, Nia, Tamina so might as well just add a 5th heel (Ruby?)

SDL can be Charlotte, Naomi, Asuka, Carmella and Lana as a pure face team.

I am not saying it is the best idea but it sure looks that way

Well, per PWI, the current plan for the Men's Survivor Series 5x5 tag match is: 

Spoiler

As of this afternoon, the planned Raw vs. Smackdown Men's Survivor Series Elimination tag match will feature Team Raw: Kurt Angle & Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler vs. Team Smackdown: Daniel Bryan & Samoa Joe & Rey Mysterio & The Miz & Randy Orton.

Captains will be Corbin & Shane, respectively. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

That’s poor planning from SDL if true.

You have the Best Professional Wrestler in the World on your roster. Use him.

Yes, but she's already busy fighting Ronda.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, L_W_P said:

That’s poor planning from SDL if true.

You have the Best Professional Wrestler in the World on your roster. Use him.

My thought exactly, especially considering he led the team the past two years and was a major highlight of the 2016 match. Always seemed like the perfect match to include him in each year. Especially if RAW is going to have Kurt on their team.

A new match is being added (Smackdown Spoiler)

Spoiler

There will be a RAW vs. Smackdown Tag Team Survivor Series Match

Also based on SDL tonight - the PWI blurb is accurate

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

Just a sample of the verbal beatdown that Becky Lynch is putting on "Ronnie" Rousey right now.   If they ever have a face to face segment they are going to need a ref stoppage for Rousey

I love Becky and she carries herself well, but that was actually pretty weak. Ronda was a natural and still went through hellish training from a young age. I would say that is kind of beyond Becky's hard work. Ronda kind of has done more to change the game in general opposed to Becky who was the least of the NXT horsewomen (terms of success) until this year. Also match of the year is kind of meaningless when talking who is the best kayfabe.

• Like 1