DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

Not the best game, but we took care of business without Khalil Mack. Mitch continues to look funky early and pick up after a while.

Kyle Long got carted off the field. You could hear him howl in pain when he got hurt so fingers are crossed.

On to Buffalo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Per reports (and anyone with eyes) - Hue Jackson and Todd Haley hate each other and one (most likely Haley) will be fired if/when the Browns lose some more games

Haley being an asshole is the least surprising thing I have heard in the NFL this week.    Hate to thing what Greg Williams thinks of this

They should call Eli Manning "the Tanker".   If you are  team that is deliberately trying to get a top 3 pick in the NFL you pick up or keep using Eli.   Whether he is trying or not he will help you lose.  Maybe the Giants can get a 3rd round pick from the Raiders because I bet Grunden would love his kind of awful

35 minutes ago, hammerva said:

They should call Eli Manning "the Tanker".   If you are  team that is deliberately trying to get a top 3 pick in the NFL you pick up or keep using Eli.   Whether he is trying or not he will help you lose.  Maybe the Giants can get a 3rd round pick from the Raiders because I bet Grunden would love his kind of awful

I was thinking Gruden would trade Carr to NY in exchange for a 1st round pick.