DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NCAAF: WEEK 9

Dolfan in NYC

Ohio State got destroyed by Purdue but will probably still make the playoffs when they beat Michigan in a few weeks because, well, you know --- the whole the NCAA is a sinister cabal who cares about nothing but money.

RANKINGZ~

#1 latest?cb=20150302212828

#2 giphy.gif

#3 tenor.gif?itemid=12652744

#4 giphy.gif

#5 giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

Alabama and LSU also aren't long for the top 5, but I'm sure if Alabama loses they'll still be 5th.

Alabama could lose 73-7 to Montana State - at home - and they wouldn't drop lower than 5th. 

• Like 1

UCF wins again - without Milton -  stays pat in the AP poll and DROPS a point in the coaches poll. Nothing to see here, folks.

Also, congrats to App State on sneaking into the top 25 for the first time ever.

#25 846ac3926808cb9c3774389095b24eab.gif

• Haha 2

Iowa just missed a wide open guy on one of the greatest timed/design play calls I've ever seen. Wound up with a tight end running down the field and zero DBs in coverage. Then it was badly overthrown.

Army gets win #6 and will go to a bowl game for the 3rd consecutive season for the first time ever. 3 of them are against MAC schools and the more I think about it Army would actually be a very good fit to join the conference as a football only member.

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

Army gets win #6 and will go to a bowl game for the 3rd consecutive season for the first time ever. 3 of them are against MAC schools and the more I think about it Army would actually be a very good fit to join the conference as a football only member.

It's crazy realizing they were one of the strongest football programs in the country for years and years and yet they never went bowling until the 1980s.

Stop me if you've heard this one before...ND's offense and defense were cruising going into the half and after the half they've decided to take the rest of the game off.

I know I'm the lone ND fan on here and I'm sure part of their taking the foot off the pedal after the half is to go into the playoff healthy, but damn, they could at least try a little harder.

18 hours ago, Craig H said:

Stop me if you've heard this one before...ND's offense and defense were cruising going into the half and after the half they've decided to take the rest of the game off.

I know I'm the lone ND fan on here and I'm sure part of their taking the foot off the pedal after the half is to go into the playoff healthy, but damn, they could at least try a little harder.

They covered the spread. Relax. :)