DVDVR Message Board

THE 2018 WORLD SERIES: LOS ANGELES @ BOSTON

Dolfan in NYC

8 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Rich Hill was pitching well and he certainly did not look gassed.  He's a competitor,  I have my doubts he was asking out of the game.  

Turns out Hill never said he was tired and didn't want out. Roberts came out to just talk, something he'd never done before, so Hill handed him the ball, thinking he was being pulled. 

So, mostly miscommunication, but I still blame Roberts for not sending out a pitching coach instead of himself. 

28 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Turns out Hill never said he was tired and didn't want out. Roberts came out to just talk, something he'd never done before, so Hill handed him the ball, thinking he was being pulled. 

So, mostly miscommunication, but I still blame Roberts for not sending out a pitching coach instead of himself. 

The correct response to this situation as a manager is

"Hey, where you goin? I aint' takin' you out get the fuck back here! HEY DUM DUM!!!!"

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Tabe said:

Its completely on Roberts for being so ambigious. I know its the World Series, but you have to be smarter than that.

22 minutes ago, Kuetsar said:

Its completely on Roberts for being so ambigious. I know its the World Series, but you have to be smarter than that.

We should literally still be watching yesterday's game as he should still be standing on the mount yelling "HEY!!! COME BACK DUMMY YOUR STILL PITCHING!!!!!"

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

While I'm not fond of Boston at all, Price getting a redemption and Machado getting to look like an idiot made this a more then acceptable result.

Now please don't sign that asshole Cubs.

Allllllllllllll of thiiiiiiiiiiiisssss

I don't like Machado at all. I would hope that Theo wouldn't go after him if for nothing else that he doesn't fit in with his vision for the Cubs. How are you going to sign someone who openly admits to phoning it in and milks whatever boo boos he has?

• RIPPA unpinned this topic