DVDVR Message Board

[NXT Spoilers] OCT 24, 2018 (Taped 10/17)

RIPPA

Just using the spoilers in the first box due to the "View Unread Topics" option

Possible things will air out of order and expect random videos to be inserted along the way

Spoiler

In a segment filmed for Xavier Woods' Up Up Down Down channel:  There will be a Team NXT vs. Team WWE confrontation in the game League of Legends.

The teams are: Team NXT: Adam Cole, Dakota Kai, Shayna Baszler, Johnny Gargano and a video game pro vs. Cesaro, Ruby Riott, Seth Rollins, Tyler Breeze and a video game pro. 

The two teams cut promos on each other to hype the event.

Week 1

- A clip is played of William Regal alerting security to make sure Aleister Black sees him before anyone else in the building

- Undisputed Era (all 4 members) walk to the ring. Adam Cole talks about how people need to fear NXT. He says the Undisputed Era is NXT. Cole talks about how Ricochet beat Pete Dunne, not him. EC3 comes out and says Cole doesnt deserve a title shot. They argue and Cole challenges EC3 to a match

- EC3 def. Adam Cole

Post match: Undisputed Era attacks EC3 and Bobby Fish smashes EC3's leg with a chair

- Mia Yim def. Aliyah

- Kassius Ohno def. Justin Xavier

Post match: Nikki Cross walks out to the stage, pointing and laughing at Ohno

- William Regal comes out to announce the NXT title match for Takeover. Tomasso Ciampa comes to the ring. Ciampa tells Regal to wipe the smug look of his face and make the announcement. Velveteen Dream comes out and says the people at Takeover need an experience. Lars Sullivan tells Dream to move out his territory. Dream tells Lars to put some pants on, which Lars responds to by choking Dream. Nikki Cross runs out, pointing and saying "he's here". Aleister Black runs out, confronts Regal and lays Lars Sullivan out with Black Mass. Johnny Gargano runs out and superkicks Black. Johnny Gargano is the mystery attacker of Aleister Black.

Just for the record - this person's spoilers is much more definitive that that person is the attacker

Other spoilers and Meltzer and Alvarez believe that they are teasing it but might still end up serving in another direction

Spoiler

Reads like Nikki is messing with everyone. 

My hopes — not thinking it will happen, but would be fun — would be if Black beats a wrongly framed Gargano, and it ends with the lights out and reveals Bray who has returned to prove who is NXT’s lord of darkness with Nikki at his side.

20 minutes ago, Greggulator said:
  Hide contents

Reads like Nikki is messing with everyone. 

My hopes — not thinking it will happen, but would be fun — would be if Black beats a wrongly framed Gargano, and it ends with the lights out and reveals Bray who has returned to prove who is NXT’s lord of darkness with Nikki at his side.

I would kind of dislike that just because Nikki is so damn great on her won right now.

• Like 2

I could watch Ohno roughen up enhancement dudes every week. I hope (don't read spoilers) it eventually leads to Riddle (awesome vignette, btw) getting a cyclone kick to the dome. 

Black looked like a killer at the end there. They screwed Gargano up so much that I hope he was the real attacker. Imagine if this leads to Ciampa & Gargano somehow making amends.

• Like 1

That EC3/Cole match was easily the best EC3 has really looked since coming into NXT.

I need more of Ohno squashing guys like he did tonight. That was wonderful.

Black coming down tearing through people was awesome. Gargano sneak attacking was even better. Oh and Dream's line about pants to Lars was great.

Not sure if I like this because of the content or because of the different look/feel to this wrap-up show.  But UE's spitting that hot fire that's going to get them over on the main roster fast. 

• Like 1

UE's public execution of EC3 was great...just wish the fans weren't all smarky "thank you Bobby" but eh it is what it is. 

The Gargano reveal was well done, although I hope Nikki still has some mind games to be played as she has been ridiculously fun as the psycho with the secrets.

Pissed off jobber clubberin' Ohno is best Ohno.