DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 11/1/18

*Taped for Xplosion: Fallah Bahh (w/ KM) def. Anthony Bowens

Impact Wrestling - Airing November 1, 2018 from New York

*Rich Swann def. Willie Mack with the Phoenix Splash

*The New Desi Hit Squad (Rohit Raju & Raj Singh (Gama Singh Jr.) w/ The Great Gama) def. The Beach Bums (Freddie Flamingo IV & TJ Crawford)

*Taya Valkyrie def. Tessa Blanchard(c) via DQ when Tessa hit the referee.

*LAX (Ortiz & Santana w/ Konnan)(c) def. Matt Sydal & Ethan Page when Ortiz pinned Sydal after a double team.

*Pentagon Jr. (w/ Fenix) def. Homicide (w/ Hernandez & King) with a rollup. After the match, the OGz beat down Pentagon & Fenix.

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

I must've missed something.  Last time I checked, Swann and Willie Mack were homies and it looked like they were about to form a tag-team.

You didn't miss anything. It was basically, It's great teaming together, but let's face each other in the spirit of competition.

• Like 2

Taya/Tessa was very good again, thought Taya looked particularly excellent here while Tessa was on point as usual with great heel work. Swann/Mack was a fun opener, kinda felt Mack should've got the win after seemingly emptying his whole arsenal but a solid match nonetheless. Fun LAX tag. Main event was short but very good while it lasted with a fast pace. Loved Homicide's flip dive and diving tornado DDT here. As always a good job setting up the following week with Johnny/Kross feeling like a big time main event for Final Hour.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

You didn't miss anything. It was basically, It's great teaming together, but let's face each other in the spirit of competition.

I can dig that.  It makes title belts seem more important.

I agree with DreamBroken.  I really wanted Mack to win that match, but I respected the outcome.

Taya / Tessa was really fun.  Tessa can make ANYONE look like a credible babyface.

• Like 2

I really liked Swann v Mack, but Willie Mack was about an inch away on having his face caved in from Swann's knee on the finish. 

They are revolving the talent really well and making everything make sense.  The OGz reason to go after Penta and Fenix is logical and makes sense, which when compared to current WWE where little attention is paid to logic, is a breath of fresh air.

I still don't get the Gamma Singh stuff, but him hitting on Scarlett was incredible!

• Like 3