DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

Someone corrected him and said the word was "pedicures."

Regardless, you have to be Stephen A Special to ever confuse pedophile with any other word in the english language - no matter how similar.

• Like 1

Cleveland Cavs executive: "We need something to get our fans to talk about something besides how poorly we're playing so far. Help!"

Nike: "Got just the thing here..."

Spoiler

6_256.jpg

Lebron:
giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like Carmelo honestly should consider retirement. As in now, not at the end of the year.

I get he's trying to ring chase and play with his friend CP, but he's looking beyond washed.

Also, can we like retroactively take back Daryl Morey's executive of the year award?

I guess their desire to not keep Jimmy in the West outweighed all those fucking picks Houston was supposedly offering.

Just a baffling ending to a shit-tacular series of events.

Good luck Philly fans. Cross your fingers that Buttler likes playing Embiid and Simmons.

Fortunately for Philly, Embiid is the clear alpha so the chemistry shouldn't be as awkward.  Jimmy won't be dominating any rooms with Embiid in them.

Dare I say they have........ 3 Alphas

They gave up so little that if it somehow doesn't work out this year they can balk on the re-sign jimmy plan and go after someone else with all that cleared cap space.

1 hour ago, jaedmc said:

I guess their desire to not keep Jimmy in the West outweighed all those fucking picks Houston was supposedly offering.

Just a baffling ending to a shit-tacular series of events.

Good luck Philly fans. Cross your fingers that Buttler likes playing Embiid and Simmons.

Let's be real.  4 first round picks sounds great but Houston will be picking the late 20's for the next four years.  It is not like they are getting 4 lottery picks.

3 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

Let's be real.  4 first round picks sounds great but Houston will be picking the late 20's for the next four years.  It is not like they are getting 4 lottery picks.

It would be every other year for the next seven. There's a very good chance the last one or two is after the core is all either retired or washed up. But, well, no matter now.

-------

I'm just excited over the non zero chance this ends in a Joel Embiid vs Jimmy Butler, Falls Count Anywhere, Loser Leaves Town match.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evilwaldo said:

Jimmy Butler was picked 30th in the 2011 draft. Kawhi 15th. Derrick Williams, who currently plays in Germany now, was picked 2nd. Any pick in the draft is a lottery pick.

• Like 1