DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

Looks like Jim Boylen is either not interested or very, very interested in tanking. Too early to tell.

Also: "A player responded, sources said, telling Boylen in essence that they aren’t the Spurs and, more importantly, he isn’t Popovich."

lol

33 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

You know, I've already said I thought the Rockets overachieved last year, and had an inexplicably bad off-season.

But even I'm shocked how bad they are.

But they're 11-0 this season when all their players score more points than their opponents.

• Haha 6

On 12/10/2018 at 8:09 PM, Oyaji said:

Guys, should we contact the milk company to get Lawful Metal's photo on the cartons?

Nah, that's only for people you want to be found and returned.

Robert Sarver is threatening to move the Suns unless Phoenix approves a new arena deal.  I hope they tell him not to let the door hit in the ass on the way out, but I don't have much hope of that.

• Like 3

I really don't understand why Sarver doesn't just sell the team.  He's in it for the money and team valuations are likely as high as they're going to get.  Cash out and let someone who actually cares about basketball take a shot at it.

While I think the team is fundamentally different with Kawhi, you know Kyle Lowry is going to shit the bed a bunch in the playoffs. Raptors don't need regular season statement games. They need statement games in the playoffs.

Jabari getting dropped from the rotation simultaneously makes me like Boylen more and Gar/Pax even less (somehow).

Jabari has no business playing the 3 and Justin Holiday has been the only consistently good Bull this season.

On the other hand, Gar/Pax fired Hoiberg to promote a guy who will help them win just enough games to bump out of that Knicks/Suns tier.  Morons!