DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

A new team has entered the Zion Williamson sweepstakes:

Rippa's pants have flown off and he doesn't even know why. 

The implosion of the Wizards makes my heart happy

The only thing that makes me happier is that Ernie Grunfeld will still keep his job

Well, having a 25 year old blossom into a superstar in his 5th season probably doesn't happen too often.  I'm an IU fan and I felt like I had hoped for too much when Vic came out of college and I thought he could be an All-Star caliber player, turns out I gave up too early.  Turning Oladipo loose and letting Sabonis just be who he is instead of trying to force him into a stretch 4 like the Thunder did has been huge.  This has to be the best way this could have turned out for the Pacers in the PG13 trade across the spectrum of possible outcomes..  

1 hour ago, gatling said:

Well, having a 25 year old blossom into a superstar in his 5th season probably doesn't happen too often.  I'm an IU fan and I felt like I had hoped for too much when Vic came out of college and I thought he could be an All-Star caliber player, turns out I gave up too early.  Turning Oladipo loose and letting Sabonis just be who he is instead of trying to force him into a stretch 4 like the Thunder did has been huge.  This has to be the best way this could have turned out for the Pacers in the PG13 trade across the spectrum of possible outcomes..  

It reminds me a lot of when Grant Hill forced his way out of Detroit. They did the sign and trade to Orlando and got Chucky Atkins and... Ben Wallace. Nobody ever would've guessed it was laying the foundation for a championship team.

• Like 2

Fultz "shoulder problems" resurfacing the morning after being benched for a recently out of the rotation TJ McConnell is so laughable.

Whoever is whispering in his ear clearly went to the Reggie Rose school of sports management. 

Im not sure he ever plays another game for Philly.  I think this might actually be the breaking point.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Bradley Beal has demanded the Wizards trade him.

Get your popcorn folks

No way it's happening.  It seems that Wiz management would rather trade Wall and Porter and build around Beal.

(Now, if this all ties into the Dwight Howard news somehow...)