DVDVR Message Board

October 2013 NHL Thread

Death From Above

So bizarre.  Apparently he came to practice today, told no one about charges or arrests or anything, then turned himself in a couple hours later.

I am glad I don't moderate the main area of HF, that must be rife with off-colour "jokes", amateur lawyering, Russian "jokes", and Patrick Roy references. 

Damn you, Leafs... Calgary beat the pants off you tonight, and yet you still won, because you don't have crappy goaltending.

Also, damn you, Coach Hartley, for benching our best defensive forward (Backlund) so you could dress two goons and play them each for three minutes of the game. Bah!

Seems a little awkward the Avs are just going to keep using Varlamov as if nothing happened. I guess the NHL could step in and suspend him but since none of the allegations have been proven I'm not sure how that would go over. Hopefully the details are incorrect because if he did what has been reported that is one fucked up... and I use this term loosely... man.

Who is/was worse: This years Sabres or the expansion Sens? Was at game last night and it was awful. Had stupid Rangers fans start crap with me because I was wearing a Gilbert Perrault Sabres jersey. People who go after visiting fans are (for the most part) cowards who only act because they have numbers backing them up. Told them the only reason they are here is because the coat hanger missed.