DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL - WEEK SEVEN

RIPPA

LOL I missed that about Leftwich. The Sleeper notification didn't mention that part. That is indeed the best part.

Look, being the OC of the Cardinals is a cakewalk. Hey, you see that running back there? His name is David Johnson and he's really fucking good. Hand the ball of to him a handful of times, run some screen plays, go deep to Fitz or Kirk. And then just keep doing that. If all else fails, get the ball in David Johnson's hands. Sometimes we call him DJ.

I don't see how you make any other decision. You have the ball at the 1 and a chance to win. You're other option is to, what?, kick the extra point and hope everything breaks right in OT so you can get to the same position you're now in?

Well the Blake Bortles Facts twitter page is going to be interesting given that he has been benched for Cody Kessler 

So it looks like the Panthers are going 2 weeks in a row with playing awful and then maybe a strong comeback at the end.  Didn't work the first time not sure it will again today

Well wrong about that.  The Eagles just laid down on that last drive.  The Eagles really needed this game too

16 minutes ago, Infinit said:

Have the Browns broke the record for most OTs in a season yet?? Lol

I keep rooting for them to get that 2nd (or hell, 3rd or 4th) Tie.

Not only do I hope they get it but I hope somebody either just makes/just misses the playoffs because of how their 2 tie record screws up all the tiebreakers (and then the league overreacts to the fluke occurrence and makes a panicked rule change)