DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Gimme Shelton, Or I'm Gonna Fade Away - 10/9/2018

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

K... 

I like that Billy has to take a minute to think if she has ever been champion.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

So your Evolution kickoff match is gonna be Iconics/Deville/Rose vs. Carmella/Lana/Naomi/Asuka

Why assume it will be a kickoff show match?

1 hour ago, Eivion said:

Why assume it will be a kickoff show match?

Because they usually have a kickoff show and frequently it is between folks who barely have a TV feud

And if it isn't on the kickoff show that is basically leaving Dana Brooke vs. like Alicia Fox

The only other idea I can come up with is a MYC showcase match

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Because they usually have a kickoff show and frequently it is between folks who barely have a TV feud

And if it isn't on the kickoff show that is basically leaving Dana Brooke vs. like Alicia Fox

The only other idea I can come up with is a MYC showcase match

The show currently only has 4 official matches with an unofficial match in the MYC to make 5. This is supposed hitting the new 4 hour standard and I doubt all five of those matches are going long (only 3 of them should really even go beyond 10 minutes). I doubt any of the main roster women are on any type of kickoff show match unless that is where they do the likely battle royal. Otherwise I expect any main roster matches to make the main show.

12 hours ago, Eivion said:

The show currently only has 4 official matches with an unofficial match in the MYC to make 5. This is supposed hitting the new 4 hour standard and I doubt all five of those matches are going long (only 3 of them should really even go beyond 10 minutes). I doubt any of the main roster women are on any type of kickoff show match unless that is where they do the likely battle royal. Otherwise I expect any main roster matches to make the main show.

If the purpose of the kickoff show is to get last minute subscriptions/PPV buys - they are more likely to get that with "names" than random people from the MYC.

But who knows - it is obvious the WWE is flying by the seat of their pants with this

19 hours ago, The Green Meanie said:

I was going to say alternative answer was DANCE TIME

Hey, Rikishi turned from tweener to extreme face the first time he did the dance thing with Too Cool.

There is healing power in the boogie.