DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Gimme Shelton, Or I'm Gonna Fade Away - 10/9/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Dug the segment with AJ, Miz, & Bryan. Feels like that will turn into a 3-way somehow for sure.

Charlotte/Becky was great and their best match yet though fuck did that post match have me worried for Charlotte's hand/wrist. Kind of ridiculous she was still able to do the MMC. I like the Last Women Standing match choice for Evolution. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RIShane said:

Pain, murder, its just a title shot away, its just a title shot away...

Also, Becky/Charlotte was the longest women's singles match in Raw/SD history. (And then Charlotte still did MMC afterwards.)

How long was Becky/Charlotte? 

4 hours ago, RIShane said:

Pain, murder, its just a title shot away, its just a title shot away...

Also, Becky/Charlotte was the longest women's singles match in Raw/SD history. (And then Charlotte still did MMC afterwards.)

Ahem. That's "just a championship opportunity away."

And, yeah, The Ruthless Aggression Era Cup is certainly shaping up to be... Something?

Charlotte keeps attacking Becky after the bell, after Charlotte fails to win the title. What a poor sport. #BooTheWoo

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, D.Z said:

How exactly did Carmella turn face?

By teaming with Truth

Like literally - she got partnered with Truth in the MMC and suddenly she was a face

HOWEVER - and this is making me giggle - on house shows pre-Aussie show, she was still a heel teaming with the Iconics (those were also shows were they had Nikki Cross in those matches too so nothing is canon there)

• Like 1

To be fair, there was a bit more to the Carmella face turn than that. Truth thought Maryse was Carmella, to which she responded something like how could he confuse her for that piece of Staten Island trash. Truth then relayed that to the real Carmella, which is why she agreed to accompany him in his match with Miz.

I could I should clarify - that isn't official - just me speculating based on that video and the fact that they will need SOMETHING for the kickoff show.

But yeah - technically 3 former SDL women's champs would be working the Kickoff show (if that happens)