DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL - WEEK SIX

hammerva

4 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'll never understand five yard penalties that are also automatic first downs

the PBP guy gave it away when he started babbling about Hollywood Scripts as Crosby trotted out.

that the 49ers even let the Packers get the ball back after that punt with 4:00 left is some Bond Villain Monologue-And-Elaborate-Deathtrap-instead-of-just-shooting-him bullshit.

Shoeless Kyle Shanahan doing what's right for Business just like at the end of Super Bowl 51.

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't care.  CJ was playing over his head the entire game.  He's not any good.   1-5 is better than being 2-4 with CJ and pretending that you're still alive for a wild card.  Now the season is officially over over. 

Now they battle the Raiders for the #1 pick and Shanahan's offensive "strategy" is just the edge they need.

3 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Now they battle the Raiders for the #1 pick and Shanahan's offensive "strategy" is just the edge they need.

I want to hate on Kyle but the team is competitive every week and there's no Jimmy, no Jarrett, there's nobody out there.  I love Goodwin's progression though. 

5 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'll never understand five yard penalties that are also automatic first downs

Yeah, I've always thought that was stupid. Incredibly ticky tack 5yd penalty completely changes the game. Hate that. 

• RIPPA locked this topic