DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR FANTASY BASKETBALL 2018-2019

gatling

What's weird is I didn't renew the league - it just did it on its own.

Normally yahoo asks you if you want to renew the league. I just got the email saying it was done.

So first things first - do we even have a league (like do we have enough people, do I have to boot people, get new blood, etc...)

Okay - I set the draft for now as Sunday, Oct 14 at 8 PM EST

I booted the two teams under the name "Adam" (at least one of them was @Kuetsar) . Those teams basically didn't manage last year.

Obviously if Kuetsar wants back in he could get a spot - but I will probably have at least one spot open Cecil

On 10/5/2018 at 6:54 AM, RIPPA said:

Okay - I set the draft for now as Sunday, Oct 14 at 8 PM EST

I booted the two teams under the name "Adam" (at least one of them was @Kuetsar) . Those teams basically didn't manage last year.

Obviously if Kuetsar wants back in he could get a spot - but I will probably have at least one spot open Cecil

Yeah I tend to forget to do the day to day lineup stuff. With grad school now, I won't have the time. . . .

On 10/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, MarcosLoura said:

Just to confirm I'm in.

BTW are all the rules the same? I always thought it was weird that each point scored was 1 point and triples were .1 points.

I can tweak the settings.... 

I am thinking it was supposed to be 1 and I accidentally made it .1

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, MarcosLoura said:

Ahah I can't believe I made it to the finals with my ass team.

It wasn't for lack of trying on my part, but missing two games a piece from Giannis, Horford, LaVine, and Lowry was almost impossible to make up on top of being a couple of games down overall to start the week.  Only missed by 9 points, had I known early on that LaVine and Lowry wouldn't play I could have got another game somewhere and gone for a repeat.  Good luck against WDT.  I'd love to see a move to roto or points next year if we play again.

Last week was insane! I had this big lead all the way to the last 2 days and ended up squeaking by just 9 points. Ooooof.

Honestly, it's all on Harden. My second best dude is Conley and he's just 27th overall, Dipo would have been around that placing as well I think, maybe top20.

• 6 months later...