DVDVR Message Board

SDL Is Mr. Bootysworth - 10/2/2018

Dolfan in NYC

Credit where it's due, they've done a terrific job at making the Charlotte-Becky feud super heated.  I'm calling it for MOTN on Saturday.  

And I was thinking for a second they were going to make Joe/AJ a Buried Alive match, but alas, no.  

• Like 2

Mr. Bootysworth corpsing is not acceptable!

One Night In Milwaukee paid off. I'm sure she had more to say after the clip paused, but they're milking it for what it's worth and it was very enjoyable.

Paige - what crime exactly did Joe commit? He didn't break in. He just rang a doorbell. AJ "dropping charges" doesn't count if he wasn't the one filing them. The funniest part was Paige having to tell AJ his family was safe. Kinda proves Joe's point that AJ is an absentee dad, because if he was actually there he would have known!

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Credit where it's due, they've done a terrific job at making the Charlotte-Becky feud super heated.  I'm calling it for MOTN on Saturday.  

And I was thinking for a second they were going to make Joe/AJ a Buried Alive match, but alas, no.  

I've said this before, but since Charlotte's return (which is where the feud with Becky really starts even if it didn't become open until Summerslam) its basically been SDL's main-event feud, consistently getting good time and often main-eventing the show. Its a little reminiscent of how important their 2015-16 feud was in righting the course of the 'Diva's Revolution'.

20 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

Mr. Bootysworth corpsing is not acceptable!

One Night In Milwaukee paid off. I'm sure she had more to say after the clip paused, but they're milking it for what it's worth and it was very enjoyable.

Paige - what crime exactly did Joe commit? He didn't break in. He just rang a doorbell. AJ "dropping charges" doesn't count if he wasn't the one filing them. The funniest part was Paige having to tell AJ his family was safe. Kinda proves Joe's point that AJ is an absentee dad, because if he was actually there he would have known!

AJ is too busy out buying retro video games to be at home.

• Haha 3

Whomever told Miz to go out there and bury the best wrestlers in the company as "just being 'rasslers" can go fuck themselves. Fuck you, Real World.

I love the crowd refusing to boo Becky. Her feud with Charlotte is one of the best things WWE has going right now.

Aiden namedropping Laverne & Shirley and Happy Days was nice, but the icing on the cake was BASEketball.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Whomever told Miz to go out there and bury the best wrestlers in the company as "just being 'rasslers" can go fuck themselves. Fuck you, Real World.

I love the crowd refusing to boo Becky. Her feud with Charlotte is one of the best things WWE has going right now.

Aiden namedropping Laverne & Shirley and Happy Days was nice, but the icing on the cake was BASEketball.

Yes! I enjoyed Aiden's stalling in general, including his fun facts about Milwaukee.

• Like 1

Just now, sydneybrown said:

I can proudly say I saw BASEketball in theaters opening day!  Unfortunately there were only about five other people there.  

As far as their non-South Park stuff goes, I liked Orgazmo more than BASEketball.

• Like 3

Fabulous Truth vs. Almas/Vega was fun.

Looking forward to AJ/Joe though its weird that the WWE title match feels at best like the third most important feud on the show.

It was nice seeing Becky/Charlotte get the main event spot again. Really hope their match at SSD gets plenty of time. It feels like the biggest feud on SDL.

• Like 4

Surprised nobody has mentioned the scary spot where Sheldon didn't move out of the flying headbutt properly and he and Daniel Bryan cracked heads. They both seemed a bit out of it after that for a few minutes, and they even cut away from the ring for awhile while they recovered. Scary thing to happen, especially with Bryan's past. I really hope he removes that spot completely from his arsenal after that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

I can't believe he still does it but then I remember it's Bryan and it's really not that hard to believe. 

I can’t believe WWE is still letting him use it considering that we know for a fact that move played a part in his neck injury and in all likelihood, his concussions too.

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

Truth/Carmella and the IIconics are my fav parts of this show. Awesome finish with Mella/Zelina.

I've always liked Carmella so glad to see her starting to come into her own. And I agree that ending sequence was great. Good to see her using Code of Silence again. 

Charlotte/Becky continues to rule. At this point, Becky could slap Daniel Bryan and still get chants. 

And I continue to stan the Naomi/Asuka unit. I'm looking forward to their match against the IIconics Saturday, who definitely need this win. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gorman said:

I'm surprised The Fabulous Truth isn't just called R-Mella. 

I'd go with CarTruth, and they have their own Car Fax like business.

Then, Andy Daly and the Car Fox show up threatening to kick Truth's ass for stealing their business.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, FlaeBlazer said:

I can’t believe WWE is still letting him use it considering that we know for a fact that move played a part in his neck injury and in all likelihood, his concussions too.

What, the promotion that lets Brock lace people open with elbows but won't let someone cut their forehead with a tiny piece of a razor blade doesn't make any sense? You don't say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1